Thursday, January 3, 2008

December 23rd, 2007

  • For myself & my two boys to heal our hearts.--Elaine R.
  • Peace/Health.--Christi U.
  • Financial.--Mari G.
  • Please pray for my family. We need a closer relationship with God. Also, my son & daughter-in-law need to be prayed for to become more mature parents. Thank you.--David & Lisa M.
  • Baby of my nieces in W. V. born 2 months early.--Jaime & Yvonne P.
  • Praise. Ricky's dad came to visit him. We have lived here 5 1/2 years and this was the first time. Ricky last visited him in 2004/5. I hope this helps Ricky. Nessa's doing well in school. We will meet w/a surgeon in regards to health issues. Please keep Nessa in prayer!--Netty G.
  • Peace on earth.--Tommy O.
  • Those less fortunate.--Ricky T.
  • Blake H.: job; Clarissa C. : finances; Mel C.; find God.--Clarissa C.
  • Randy & Dayna R. to find a house in Kyle. Randy R. under respiratory viral infection.--Ashely R.
  • Randy & Nathan.--Amy S.
  • For another cousin, Elia, who has stomach cancer. For safety of all the holiday travelers. For Patti as she begins long-haul driving. For Steve's mental health. For TCC in 2008, more people to be saved.--Maggie W.
  • To say thanks for my husband's surgery recovery. Pray for our soon-to-be mothers for Denton & Wyatt who are on their way. Pray for families and friends near and far. Keep them safe & healthy now and next year.--Eric & Yvette H.
  • Prayers for Cookie & Joe who are traveling to/from Mississippi for Christmas; for Adam (my brother) who will be by himself for Christmas, for families with "issues" and the holiday tensions that causes.--Williams
  • Bless our home group w/health, happiness, love & friendship in this new year (especially all the babies)!--McLaughlin
  • Family, health of unborn child, Preston.--Joshua H.
  • Health @ Christmas--Florias
  • Pray to heal my mom Ana R, cancer.--Erick R.
  • Please pray for our troops overseas & those away from their families during the holidays. Also, for all of our TCC family.--Heather G.
  • Pray for Tricia (my sister) that she will come with us to Christmas Eve service--AND accept Christ. Thanks.--Fred & Sandy R.
  • I pray for Peter Dodgen to become a Christian. Chris Neal McG to become a Christian. For me to not be sick. To have a great home to live in.--Tami M.
  • Financial-Family salvation-healing for my hip (Sue).--Larry & Sue T.
  • Please pray for guidance in our careers and family life and the health of the people in our family.--Wesley & Kimberly C.
  • My little sister is getting baptized! Merry Christmas! Happy New Year's!--Cody C.
  • Financial problems.--Crystal A.
  • Please pray for my relationships with God, with the love of my life and Nathan (my son). --Randy D.

No comments: