Monday, January 14, 2008

January 14th, 2007

Heather G. send this in about one of our TCC people, Arlene Chavez, for prayer.

  • Arlene is suffering with a lung disorder that has put her on 100% oxygen and has been unable to be at church and group for the last few weeks. Please keep her in your continued prayers. Hi...I am writing to ask you to come into agreement with us forprayer. In the past years I went through treatments for cancer, I hadmany, many radiation treatments and from this process, doctors say mydiaphragm function is compromised and my lung was left with a lot ofscar tissue, and a deminished lung capacity. The doctor describes thelung as beginning to harden with a loss of natural flexibility to takein air, the diagphram is being pushed on, and so,my intake of air isnot good. I was recently put on full-time oxygen, but even with theoxygen it is a struggle to draw in a breath! The Pulmonologist tellsus this is an irreversible condition and will only get worse------BUTWE KNOW BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I havebeen listening to healing scripture and healing messages on cds and wehave been praying for a miracle.......We know God can reverse thiscondition and take away the scar tissue (this is the mountain) andrestore the diaphragm function so I can have my full breath again andmake a loud joyful noise unto the LORD!!!!!As it is now I cannot even hold my 1 year old granddaughter withoutgetting breathless........The enemy has been relentless and stategically, systematically testinglooking for the weakness in our battle line, and like Moses holdingthe shaft above his head, my arms grow weary..... pray ernestlybrethern, hold up my arms!May God always bless you and keep you in his favor! Love you all!Arlene and Bob Chavez

No comments: