Tuesday, January 22, 2008

January 20th, 2008

  • My sister Maggie & her marriage or separation. My husband, Navy or not? Our connection group.--Teri P.
  • That I will find the church home for me and my girls that is where God wants us to be and where we can grow.--Pam J.
  • Parents. Boyfriend.--Heather C.
  • Continued guidance w/our children and our unborn son. Strength & knowledge. Skill for drs. Son will be born 2/26.--Joshua H.
  • My relationship w/my dad, his wife, their 5-year-old son; guidance for me to be able to live w/out them right now.--Frances G.
  • Daniel's bronchiolitis; Douglas' back. Both are on the mend but not yet 100 percent. My depression.--Braun
  • Family.--Jesse & Lasandra W.
  • Anthony (Tony) U. His unit is being deployed to Iraq in June.--Tami M.
  • Pray for my relationship w/the love of my life (Dawn) to work out. My son (Nathan) and our relationship. Most important, closer to God.--Randy D.
  • Financial-Family members' salvations-healing for my hip (Sue); also feet (Sue) and daughter-in-law's salvation (Julie); John's business to continue to grow and prosper.--Larry & Sue T.
  • Please pray for guidance in our careers and for the health of the members of our family.--Wesley & Kimberly C.
  • Pray that I will get my carpenter tools and all my household belongs back that were stolen in storage while I was staying w/family.--Edward W.
  • Cont. prayer for Amanda K. & Kachmarsky Family, Mary & Henry P., Megan W., Parents' finances (Kathy & Bill), my finances, stop procrastinating & start being more timely.--Aprille M. N.
  • My wife still hasn't found a job after losing her job for doing the right "legal" thing. Thanks for your prayers. I surrender all!--Douglas F.
  • Keep my mom in prayer, been diagnosed with cancer.--Rod G.
  • As we are coming up on our last week pray for our safety as we drive to Las Vegas. And also for Jo & Michael as they drive our moving truck and their way home.--Marisela B.
  • Rod G.'s mother diagnosed w/liver cancer; Arlene-pulmonary illness; Eric--lead him to Jesus.--Suzanne G.
  • Pray for my family to become closer to Christ and each other.--Dana G.
  • For Arlene & Robert C. & Arlene's continued health issues. Also, for Rod G. and his mother's recent diagnosis. For Zak & Cole and their cont'd leadership of TCC.--Heather G.
  • My family.--Louie G.
  • Please pray for Isay. He has begun drinking again. I am praying that he seeks help.--Sylvia O.
  • Law school: the Lord's guidance.--Amber & Bobby B.
  • Continued prayer for daughter Bambi that she will seek God in her life. Praise God for a beautiful sunny day.--Tina F.
  • I am pregnant and ill. Somedays don't want to get out of bed. Please pray for me to get well soon. Thanks.--Sarah P.
  • Pray for our dear friends who are expecting and those who are trying. To keep all our family & friends safe, healthy.--Eric & Yvette H.
  • Please pray that Dale gets healed and that our walk would grow closer to God. Dale is still fighting off depression caused by pain.--Dale & Karen M.
  • Safe travels for Tom.--Becca T.
  • Healing in my heart after a break-up. Wisdom to learn from it and strength to move on. Clarity on whether or not to move in with a friend?--Mandy P.
  • My grandchildren Audrey and Colin are going through a chalenging time because their father divorced. Brad is struggling with drugs & alcohol addiction. This is affecting all family members.--Sharon L. P.
  • Dr. Anna L. remains healthy and in remission. She is back to work fulltime.--Heather W.

No comments: