Wednesday, January 16, 2008

January 13th, 2008

  • I have been mastered by being lazy with my responsibility and making stupid decisions. Please help me with prayer.--Joe M.
  • I want my partner to believe in God.--Ken H.
  • Financial--family members' salvation--healing for my hip (Sue)--John's business to prosper.--Larry & Sue T.
  • To get a better job to support my family.--Angel R.
  • My sister Maggie. Group.--Teri P.
  • Strength, courage, wisdom, peace w/in my home. The ability to let go of the past and believe in our future with God.--Netty G.
  • My husband Paul. That he finds some solace at home and at work. For Beverly V. and her children, hoping they are doing well. Thank you.--Sara R.
  • Please pray for our family! Certain behaviors of J. have caused issues beyond our inner family.--Ron M.
  • For daughter Bambi. She has an alcohol (maybe drugs?) adddiction and needs the Lord in her life.--Dutch & Tina F.
  • My wife got fired for doing something she believed in. I pray for guidance for her to get a job she likes.--Doug F.
  • Pray that God will help me big-time to tolerate the medication I have to take to repair stomach/liver problems. Mark, my nephew, divine protection in Afghanistan for 3 mos. My cousins Elia & Turi, God to eradicate their cancer. For God to empower us to begin overcoming addictions.--Maggie W.
  • Langelier Family-- Drew & Grayson
  • Paula, co-worker--in hospital for clots on lungs and near heart. That any addictions be revealed in our lives.--Nancy & Bill
  • That we would continue to seek God in our life; that we would be able to climb out of debt. That Joshua would make it into the academy (police) and stay in it.--Dale & Karen M.
  • My wife w/all the stress of kids, mom, work, money.--James N.
  • My grandfather is very ill and on his last days. I have so much to do here and the struggler is almost too much to handle. Please keep me in your prayers. my rent house situation, my grandfather, my family.--Jeanette R.
  • Baby Floria, health , strength for Sandi & health.--Floria
  • Please pray for the health of all of our family members and please pray for the guidance for our careers. Thank you.--Wesley & Kimberly C.
  • I pray for me and my kids to overcome their bad habits and others around them.--Tami M.
  • Pray that we stay off tobacco; we both quit sometime ago.--Petreas
  • Alex & Nick's friend Matt came to Connection Kids today. Pray that eventually his whole family will come.--Fred & Sandy R.
  • Beginning of school & work; new semester to go well.--Sam W.
  • My friend Beth whose baby is due anyday now.--Larissa & Justin E.
  • Prayer for Jason C. and family. Mrs. F, his grandmother, passed away.--Sharon L. P.
  • Hazel as she continues to heal in the hospital.--Blaine & Kate DeL.
  • Healthy pregnancy for our friends: Deleons, Elys & Duartes. Those trying (McNabbs). Good health & safety, warmth and always love.--Eric & Yvette H.
  • Cont'd prayer for: Amanda K., Kachmarsky family; Mary & Henry P.; My parents (Kathy & Bill) finances; me, need to start being on time for things.--Aprille M. N.
  • Safe travel for Tom next week on his way to Washington.--Becca T.
  • I'm moving to Odessa, need your prayer that everything will be fine and I need to be strong and patient.--Juanita G.
  • Please pray for Isayas he has begun drinking again and currently shows no interest in getting help.--Sylvia O.
  • Michael has been sick. Pray he gets better.--Pat D.
  • Family business; for my children's education, focus in school. That God will touch my brothers and sisters' lives.--Jesse L.
  • Arlene & Rober C. Arlene is on 100% oxygen to help her breathe & Robert is caring for her. They need all our prayers for continued healing.--Heather G.
  • Pray for my daughter. She drowned in my bathtub but still came back to us. She says she talked to Jesus.--Deborah C.

No comments: