Thursday, January 3, 2008

December 30th, 2007

  • I pray for the financial stability that my family needs. I also pray that my family learns to trust and relax/find peace in the world around.--Ginella J.
  • Tammy's sinus infection.--Jake W.
  • Please pray for my friends who are going through a hard time right now.--Joe & Melanie B.
  • Praise--Cookie & Joe's house finally sold!! Prayers for a positive & speedy outcome for Joe's EEOC claim. Prayers for new staff to be hired by Jen @ work; for a new better job for Michelle F. For Trey's work.--Williams
  • Continued health for me and baby. Praise God for giving Brady and me this miracle.--Susan M.
  • Prayer of thanks for getting me and my family through the holidays--great-grandfather's funeral-- and my sister is ok--knot on her thyroid is nothing!!--Briana S.
  • Praise! Our house in El Paso closed! Gordon & Nancy W.; Jay Caroline C; Carolyn P.
  • Financial for us and John's business to prosper in 2008--desperate needs to be met. My hip needs healing to walk without pain. Family (nieces) need salvation. --Sue T.
  • For my nephew (Ernest) is still dealing w/his mom (death); pray for peace in his heart.--Mary R.
  • Dillon, school; business/finances.--Amy S.
  • Wife and boy sick; pray for quick recovery.--Brauns
  • Cont'd prayer for: Amanda K. & Kachmarsky family; Mary & Henry P; my parents (Bill & Kathy); me, to stop procrastinating, to be motivated and more timely.--Aprille M. N.
  • Pray for our friends who are to be mothers, those who are trying. Pray for family near and far. Pray for all of our friends. Pray for happiness for those who cannot see it more than once/twice a week.--Eric & Yvette H.
  • Pray for all those who are returning to their homes, by land or air, this week. For Elia for God to heal her from cancer. For the country of Pakistan-God's will. For 2008, more people to be saved. For Cole & Zak & church leaders.--Maggie W.
  • My prayer is to lift my daughter Heather and grandchildren, Lauryn, Audry & Colin, to renew their faht in God and return to TCC and our group.--Sharon L. P.
  • My relationship w/my dad, his wife and their son Dylan--that she would be able to forgive me.--Frances G.
  • Please pray for us as we begin to get ready for our move. We all have our own worries and need some peace of mind in finding the right, area, school, church.--Marisela B.
  • Maria strained her back. Pray for a speedy recovery.--The Ojedas
  • Finances & business; wife's education; children Melanie/Seaanna.--Jese & Lasandra W.
  • Prayer for my relationships: * God * my girl, my love * my son Nathan.--Randy D.
  • We will have to make our Dec. SSBig pledge in January due to financial constraints. Thank you.--The Kummers
  • We need balance in our lives--mentally, physically, emotionally, everything. Pray for the right home we will live in. right neighborhood.--Tami M.
  • Wife & family, prayers for our unborn child.--Joshua H.
  • I pray to getting closer to God and doing God's will.--Sid G.
  • We are needing to relocate. Our apt is unhealthy. We are having a problem getting out of the lease due to rodent problems. Please pray we will find somewhere.--David & Lisa M.
  • Please pray for the direction of our careers and health of all of our family members.--Wesley & Kimberly C.
  • I pray for my next steps.--Adriel
  • Thank you for my son's progress-help cure autism.--Yolanda V.

No comments: