Thursday, April 11, 2013
· C.A. – PRAISE! God has been so good to me.
· R.T. – PRAISE! For answered prayer for granddaughter.
· S.C. – PRAISE! Father’s tested negative for cancer and mass is no larger.
· A.L. – Self and kids to continue to walk closely with the Lord.
· K.L. – Guidance in major decision and financial blessing.
· S.M. – For family.
· S.W. – For son
· R.R. – For financial needs and house expansion.
· I.M. - For pay to come on time and husband comes to church from now on.
· B.B. – For strength, faith, forgiveness and contempt with the time with wife.
· M.S. – Move forward on matter with husband and grow stronger as a couple, family with God.
· M. A. – For patience, internal strength, and better understanding for my purpose.
· R.S. – We will be able to get involved in church more soon.
· C.F. – For daughters as they struggle right now. Help Taylor and Mason to make the right decision for their future. Morgan to have strength as she struggles to find her place in the family.
· L.S. – For nieces and roommate to come to church.
· L.K. – For employment.
· C.F. – For family finances and jobs. For doctors appointment. For Josh’s drill and Marine brothers who prepare to deploy.
· A.L. – For Craig Watson healing from recent surgery.
· C.A. – For financial blessings, job interview, and money for church camps and proper tithing.
· K.R. – For me to watch my words and have patience. Daughter to show more respect for others. Blessing for a successful job.
· J.D. – For Domingo Lugo, Duran Family, and Gloria Chapin.
· T.S. – For Jose Perez who had a stroke and diagnosed with dementia and family being able to handle situation.
· M.P. – For grandfather’s recovery.
· D.M. – For good return to work.
· T.B. – For James who marriage is ending, for friend who overdosed, and my family.
· R.M. – For family strength.
· M.B. – For father-in-law who is very ill.
· A.A. – For a safe trip and for my brother to keep going to church.
· D.R. – For healing for friend’s daughter in ICU.
· J.W. – For healing for Judy Wilson who is in the hospital.
· L.A. – For Erica’s mother’s surgery.
· B.D. – For continued work and strength.
· P.H. – For son in jail and daughter and her boyfriend’s relationship.
· N.F. – For uncle’s health, ex-roommate’s peace, and a great workout.
· S.K. – For safe job travel and family to adjust.
· R.T. – For step-son to find a job and all family to find God.
· J.M. – For wisdom, knowledge, understanding, skills, good attitude, faith, right decision making, job improvement, & patience.
· A.D. – For continued healing for Anita, health for JoAnne, Calmness in new home for Deb, and love and Strength for Denise.
· L.T. – For guidance and wisdom on job status and strength and obedience.
· S.T. – For finances, healing and family.
· V.C. – For legal, professional, and spiritual matters.
· J.D. – For self and Victoria.
· N.W. – For marriage, financial, and custody issues.
· A.W. – For self and marriage
· L.A. – For daughter who has lost her way.
· J.S. – For strength in marriage.
· R.O. – For Maria’s foot to heal and relationships with family.
· I.G. – For employer’s products get fixed without major issues.
· M.O. – For guidance in job.
· D.V. – For peace, health, and unity.
· J.W. – For knee surgery and marriage conference.
Thursday, April 4, 2013
· M.T. –PRAISE! God is great!!
· C.E. –PRAISE! New job, God’s timing is always the right time!!
· J.M. –PRAISE! Job is secure!!
· K.G. –PRAISE! God is good!!
· J.W. –PRAISE! Praise for guests and volunteers at TCC!!
· M.A. –PRAISE! Praise God for TCC!!
· C.W. –PRAISE! Thank the Lord- my sister became cancer-free last week!!
· R.V. –PRAISE! God is great!!
· M.S. –PRAISE! God is love!!
· B.W. –PRAISE! Praise the Lord!!
· A.W. –PRAISE! Lord, thank you for your son!!
· R.T. –PRAISE! Thank you Jesus for my grand-daughter’s job!!
· J.C. –PRAISE! Thank you, Jesus, for saving me!!
· A.G. –PRAISE! Thank you, Jesus, for bringing my family together!!
· S.W. –For Lauren and Scarlett Simcik: prayers.
· A.R. –For self and family: renew our strong connection to our church in Ft. Worth.
· S.W. –For self and husband: find a church that fits husbands needs so we can attend together.
· N.W. –For self and husband: financial issues and marriage struggles. For son: custody issues.
· R.S. –For self and family: keep Christ number one in our life.
· K.T. –For self and children: peace in our lives. For mother: healthy recovery after surgery.
· I.M. –For self: good outcome at court concerning SSI and SS.
· M.S. –For self and family: safe trip and the best outcome.
· A.C. –For self: my life.
· V.D. –For self: safety, protection, and health.
· M.A. –For self: stress and frustrations.
· B.C. –For self and family: heal our hurt and let us love stronger.
· M.B. –For self: find a job.
· R.T. –For stepson: a job.
· D.C. –For son, Alonzo Benavides, “Lonnie”: in Shoal Creek, feeling lost, bi-polar, needs direction.
· J.M. –For self: patience, faith, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, skills, attitude, dedication.
· A.W. –For everyone: prayers.
· V.G. –For my brother: safety in El Paso.
· A.R. –For self and family: health and finances.
· C.C. –For great aunt and family: rest in peace and family to be able to heal. For Josh: for the job You have for him and our family.
· D.W. –For self: strength to cope with father’s death, prosperity and happiness.
· R.O. –For self: financial stability, catch up on house.
· B.S. –For Jim Maguire: has stage 3 cancer.
· J.D. –For Gregg Davis: in rehab for drug abuse.
· J.W. –For brother: salvation.
· S.L. –For James: salvation.
· D.R. –For self: cough to heal and ankle repaired.
· K.R. –For self: strength to stay focused and positive, watch my language, forgive others.
· C.A. –For Darleen: cancer survivor who found a lump.
· K.D. –For self: clean biopsy.
· C.C. –For self: good outcome of heart tests in April.
· J.W. –For marriage conference: prayers.
· L.T. –For self and family: strength and wisdom.
· L.S. –For niece and roommate: come to church.
· S.S. –For family: prayers.
· J.H. –For self: to win.
· M.O. –For self: broken foot to heal.
· L.R. –For Liz and Joe: healing from cancer.
· L.L. –For my sister: healing from abusive marriage.
· L.W. –For self: faith in order, spirituality, family unity, and positive relationships.
· A.O. –For my grandpa: recovery from a stroke.
· S.T. –For Aunt Kathy: prayers. For self: financial help.
· P.E. –For self: stay on the path of Jesus.
· C.V. –For self: going through a custody battle.
· T.L. –For self: being reconnected to my son after six years and his mother’s heart.
· P.Y. –For self: find a church home in Concord, NC.
· C.F. –For Mike and family: trusting God and overcoming obstacles.
· J.M. –For Ronnie: in ICU with heart trouble.
· A.W. –For self: being content in God’s will.
· T.C. –For friends and family: break habits.
· C.B. –For every person who came to TCC: prayers.
· A.U. –For family: salvation.
· J.M. –For self: sell the house to move closer to work.
· C.F. –For self: strength and guidance with my personal journey and walk with God.
· B.T. –For self, husband and children: be with us daily.
· K.D. –For Blaine: starts new job, knowledge.
· T.R. –For the Guerra and Juarez families: lost 20 year old cousin in a train accident.
· A.T. –For nephew, Gavin: feel loved and lead by the right people.
· F.M. –For those touched this week: return next Sunday.
· H.D. –For four friends and daughter: salvation.
· D.G. –For self: ordained job from God the Father.
· B.?. –For sister and I: going through foster care and adoption.
· M.W. –For self: pass a test with good grade.
· M.G. –For self: renew my fire for God and serving Him, not letting a busy life wear me down and tire me out.
· S.C. –For self and family: preparation and strength for what God has in store for me and my family.
· M.R. –For self: prayers.
· L.M. –For my husband: be the spiritual leader of our family. For brother, Bert, and his wife, Eliza and new baby Allison: baby just born, needs healing.
· D.S. –For daughter, Sheryl: prayers.
· D.E. –For self: be bolder in my witness of Him to others.
· T.G. –For family: safety and good health.
· M.H. –For self: heal from a wreck and get back to work.
· G.R. –For self: safety, stability, good health, and law enforcement career.
· A.A. –For my brother: get better and find happiness and a church home.
· S.H. –For self and Jason: patience with Charlie.
· K.H. –For self: strengthen relationship with family and help find a job in my field.
· S.G. –For my mom: lost her sister and is having a rough time.
· R.R. –For self and family: health and business.
· J.C. –For family: prayers.
· J.R. –For my mom: single mom caring for five kids.
· J.R. –For my mom: single mom caring for five kids.
· M.G. –For Chris Gilbert and family: prayers. For Gary Gilbert’s grandson: heart issues.
· D.H. –For son, his wife, and their baby: salvation.