Tuesday, December 18, 2007

December 16th, 2007

  • Blake H.: job; Diedra: health, stress; Alfredo C., health.--Clarissa C.
  • Our family: Logan's attitude; Tom, job situation; my sanity as I take on more work to make ends meet.--Angie C.
  • Pray for safety as I travel to Arkansas; Praise God for all blessings and tests!--Pat B.
  • Teaching by myself for the first time this week.--Frances G.
  • Financial-Family Salvation-xdaughterinlaw's salvation (Julie)-Traveling safety for Grandson James and Pat B. at Christmas time. Healing for my hip and feet.--Sue T.
  • Gordon & Nancy W.; Jay & Caroline C.; Bobby S.; St Mark's UMC., El Paso, Tx.--Joe & Cokie W.
  • Pray for George's (B.) back pain and circulation in his legs and feet.--Jo S.
  • Pray for our friend Ann B. who is facing surgery to combat parkinson's.--Mike & Pat D.
  • I need prayer for continued faith & trust that God has a plan re my house. I am going through a tough time forgiving the renters that moved out of my house w/out paying rent and trashing it. I feel a lot of anger. I am finding it very hard to forgive.--Jeanette R.
  • Help dealing with custody situation.--Rafael M.
  • Daniel - he's easily frustrated and teething.--Braun
  • Please pray for all our troops overseas away from their families. Also please pray that Cole gets better soon and stays well.--Heather G.
  • Favor & peace & love to continually reign over my family.--Deji A.
  • Pray for Alma, her transition in her move to her new home which also is leaving the home she and her ex-husband owned together, recently divorced. She is having mixed emotions.--Sharon L. P.
  • Cont. prayer for: Amanda K. & Kachmarsky Family; Mary & Henry P.; my family.
  • Pray for finances/business; pray for Dillon (school); pray for Linda (Angela); pray for Walter (he needs to go to church.)--Amy S.
  • Please pray for my daughter to get a job. Please pray for better circumstances for brotherinlaw, Patrick.--Roye and Jana R.
  • PRAISES: 1) My cousins Gabe & Ami are back together (this was my prayer at the 24-hr prayer service); 2) My cousin Hope's cancer cell count went from 57 to 3! (another request from the 24 hr prayer); 3) My cousin Diane, her job has improved greatly; God has granted her favor.--Maggie W.
  • Final exams; safe travel home.--Sam W.
  • My sister-Maggie.--Teri P.
  • Ruth Mary M., Stephanie's grandma in Ohio and for Jason and I as we travel to Ohio and around Texas next week. --Stephanie H.
  • For the sick and hurting during this Christmas season; may they feel the love of the Lord.--Sara R.
  • Our neighbor who lost his eye, to receive glass eye and make him believe and walk with God.--Suzanne G.
  • For a safe move on Wednesday and for a blessing in New Orleans. Pray that God will return me here in 2009.--Karen A.
  • I have gained employment, Praise God. However, I am back and forth w/peace regarding it. I am feeling torn between circumstances. I could use someone to talk to--non-biased???--Laura C.
  • For me and my family to have a relationship w/Christ.--Erica L.

No comments: