Tuesday, January 8, 2008

January 6th, 2008

  • Struggling to support my family financially. Please pray for me to find adequate employment and for spiritual strength and continued courage. Thank you. Amelia G-P.
  • Family members with sickness that it will disappear.--Sid G.
  • Financial-Healing for my hip (Sue)-Salvation for xdaughter-in-law (Julie)-Family members' salvation.--Larry & Sue T.
  • My sister--for her new life in North Carolina, making the adjustment from Iraq. Thank you.--Sara R.
  • For my loved ones, family and lost souls.--Angel & Frances R.
  • To learn to give up my baggage and forgive and forget.--Ginella J.
  • Job for Morgan. More healthy habits for me and my family.--Jana R.
  • My friend Terri H., her home burnt to the ground. She lives in Kerrville.--Angie C.
  • Cont'd prayer for: Amanda & the Kachmarsky Family, Mary and Henry P., my parents (Kathy & Bill), me.--Aprille M. N.
  • Gordon & Nancy Walters, Gordon in hospice care; Jay & Carolina C., Carolyn P.--Joe & Cookie W.
  • Pray that God gives me the words to say tomorrow as I meet w/my principal.--Stacey DeL-J.
  • Thank you for all of your prayers.--Michelle D.
  • Please prayer for our careers and finances and the health of our family members. Thank you.--Wesley & Kimberly C.
  • I want to be closer to God, my girlfriend and son.--Randy D.
  • Sister's baptism.--Cody C.
  • Business and family, wife's education.--Jesse & Lasandra
  • God, please guide me to the right job and open doors to where you want me to be. I ask for God to touch Ricky's heart and bring him to church to hear this series.--Netty G.
  • That we would become what God wants in all areas of our lives, that Joshua will be accepted into the police academy.--Delia L.M.
  • Pray for mothers to be & those trying. Pray for family & friends, keep them safe and healthy. Give me the strength to survive evil in the form of a co-worker.--Eric & Yette H.
  • To stop bags.--Michael R.
  • My cousins Elia & Turi that God will eradicate all cancer in their bodies. For RoRo to be hired by a Kyle bank and their house in Dallas sells. For me as I undergo a medical procedure on Thursday. For Jo An, for safety, who is in Australia for 2 weeks for a conference. For God to help us identify our baggage and help us to turn it over to Him.--Maggie W.
  • Prayers for good candidates for the staff Jen needs to hire; cafe travels Thurs/Fri for Jen; peace & direction for Trey; a new better job for M. Fulbright.--Williams, J & T
  • Thank you for your prayers for my grandma. I ask for prayers for Stephanie to find a new job. Thank you.--Stephanie H.

No comments: