Wednesday, January 30, 2008

January 27th, 2008

  • Pray for my parents; my dad is ill.--Becky P.
  • For all children: abused, neglected, physical deformities, sick and alone--to pray that they will feel God's love.--Sara R.
  • Pray for the test in school this week. Pray that God will give me focus. Pray that the Garty Job Corps students will focus on God more in their lives. Pray for the Watson family.--LaSandra W.
  • Nancy W., Carolyn P., Jay & Caroline C.--Joe & Cookie W.
  • Baby Matthew's health.--Michael & Teresa T.
  • Maria is very sick, please pray for quick healing.--Richard, Andres & Mikayla
  • Financial-healing for feet & hip (Sue) - family salvation-John's business to prosper.--Larry & Sue T.
  • Pray for my relationships: God, Dawn, my girlfriend & Nathan, my son. For my son and his outlook on things.--Randy D.
  • For health to our expectant mothers, for those trying, for those with negative attitudes to find peace for positivity in their life. Pray for Y. to be able to learn to let go of my baggage to completely forgive, most of all forget.--Eric & Yvette H.
  • You prayed for my daughter and she got better almost overnight. Thank you!--Deborah A. C.
  • In being a better parent. I find myself losing my patience and yelling all the time.--Heather W.
  • Relief from allergies..cont. health for me and baby, specifically no infections!--Susan M.
  • Pray for a great place to live, great neighbors, great friends. To do God's work.--Tami M.
  • I have a prayer request that my surgery goes well Tuesday and I heal and that I will be able to play sports again. Vanessa G.
  • Vanessa has surgery on 1/29, Tues. Please pray for God to watch over her, protect her. To help her heal, with little pain and be able to keep up with her school work. For my interview on Wed.!--Netty G.
  • Cont'd prayers for Arlene C.'s health. For Rod G.'s mom and for Jeanette R.'s family.--Heather G.
  • Ask God to bring Eric to Christ.--Suzanne G.
  • So that my dad will be safe and for the daddy-daughter dance and Mrs. Floria and her baby.--Ariana R.
  • My sister Maggie A.; his signing in to Navy.--Teri P.
  • Please pray that all of the members of our family are healthy and please pray that God takes our careers in the direction that is His will.--Wesley & Kimberly C.
  • Jen--hiring for new positions in Houston Thursday & Friday. May God guide those decision; Jen's arm and wrist are hurting.--Williams
  • Cont. prayer for: Amanda K. & Kachmarsky Family; Mary & Henry P.; Megan W.; my parents; me.--Aprille M. N.
  • My 4-year-old-daughter Liliana K. is having her tonsils & adenoids removed on Feb. 6, 2008. She attends Konnection Kids.--Teresa R.
  • Continue to pray for Isay--drinking.--Sylvia O.
  • My daughter is having her tonsils & adenoids removed on 2-6-08. Her name is Liliana K. She is 4 years.--Ken K.

No comments: