Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Week of Nov 29th 09

  • J.C.--Al just got home with Christina from the Doctors office she just has a very bad asthma. We thought it was something worse. Thankfully she could go back to school soon. They gave her lots of medication to take. She was just on a series of prednisone so they had to find something else. Please continue to keep her in your prayers. There is something in the air that is causing her to have difficulty breathing. We have not rested she has kept us up with worry. I'm hoping that this new medication could give her some relieve.
  • N.B.--1. My mom is having an echo-cardiogram Friday afternoon to see if there might be something with her heart that is causing her blood pressure to be so erratic.
  • 2. I have my annual appointment/check-up Friday afternoon for a pituitary tumor I had removed a few years ago and would appreciate everyone's prayers that everything goes smooth and checks out ok.
  • R.R.--My spiritual growth; my son "Seth."
  • C.&G. B.--Gary, Terry & David.
  • E.R.--My mom's cancer is now in remission, so much to be thankful for! Ready to be baptized.
  • D.&L.M.--Thankful for many blessingsl i.e. safe trip to Japan and going there at a world deaf conference. Pray for God's clarity and leading in deciding whether to attend seminary (D.M.)
  • O.&L.M.--Me, my family, health.
  • S.M.--I pray that God will bless us with a home! That God will give us favor and let us buy a house.
  • C.G.L.--Pray for brother, Bryce, who has been sick last several weeks. He was also declared permanently disabled due to loss of eyesight (legally blind). He battles depression.
  • C.&J.W.--Carolyn & Jim (health); Chris (Iraq). PRAISE - our children and grands, family & friends.
  • B.McL.-Prayers for our new baby on the way and Dave's work.
  • A.&S.G.--Please pray for our family. Thank you.
  • L.R.--Thank you, Connection Church, for all your love.
  • G.&G.T.--Oralia, Eva, Alex, Frank, Michael, Gilbert, Margaret, Vanessa.
  • D.W.--Strength.
  • M.P.--That I would find my folder & family would have a great week.
  • A.O.--My friends dad is really sick and I pray he feels better.
  • L.F.--Our puppet show on Tuesday.
  • T.W.--For all of my family.
  • M.L.--For PALMS puppet ministry.
  • J.&J.P.--1) Jordan-overcoming anger & anxiety from stress. 2) Jeanette-cancer, knee surgery; 3) Jimmy- neck & back; severe pain to go away.
  • R.O.--Calmness at work; life direction.
  • B.F.--Thankful for Thanksgiving Day, for military. Praying Frieda keep her work and still receiving her pay. My family find faith in God.
  • S.A.--I would like to become a Christian.
  • D.B.--Pray for my husband Kevin and his battle with anxiety.
  • D.&K.H.--101 class for deaf; all at same time; Wed deaf bible study.
  • F.G.--Please pray for Bryan as he travels to see his daughter in Iowa, that it will be a good visit for both of them.
  • M.W.--God is awesome--His love for us is immeasurable. Praise God for our country, where we can still worship Him. Thank God for all those miracles that God has given to TCC, to those w/serious medical conditions, and for the countless answers He provided in different ways throughout this year. Pray for the Ramirez family at Ft. hood.
  • S.K.--I want to pray for my family-Feldman (mom & dad, Danny & Marly) to accept Jesus' salvation. Their hardened hearts need to be softened and accept Jesus and go to Heaven.
  • S.H.--My mom as, she travels to Virginia to help my dad work after a storm. Baby Charlie as he grows and learns. Thank you.
  • D.&F.M.--We need remission! Tumor is growing.
  • M.O.--Pray for my parents, for protection from the enemy, for guidance in what to do about their home.
  • A.M.--For Valerie who is going on a trip to Japan.
  • D.C.--I'm going to the dr. tomorrow. I'm believing that God will completely heal my bones; what a beautiful testimony it will be. Agree with me in Thanksgiving for my healing.
  • Y.C.V.--Praise God! Continued blessings for my Christopher. Protect and cure my son.
  • K.B.--Please pray for my daughter and wife, that we all stay healthy and can reduce our stress. Pray for Norbert and wife, who is fighting cancer. Thank you.



No comments: