Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Nov. 22nd 2009

  1. M.E.--Pray for me and my family.
  2. M.W.--Praise God for Everything! Let us remember to thank God for everything all the time, every day! Pray for my son's trip to Texas this week--God's hedge of protection. Pray for God's hedge of protection over Thanksgiving weekend over everyone. Pray for Judy, Alfred, Christina, and extended family's health.
  3. J.C.--TCC has been such a blessings in my life.
  4. F.--Bram has an appt in Houston on Tues (11/24) w/a vascular neurologist to determine next steps in treatment.
  5. S.P.--Pray for my family that finances get better and that we find another home that will be safe and comfortable for our family.
  6. M.L.--Pullets (PALMS) and Marked4Life.
  7. F.G.--Pray for Ariana to have a Christ-filled Thanksgiving. She will be with her father, his in-laws Tues-Sunday this week..that she will be a light in their lives.
  8. R.W.---For my family connection with God to grow.
  9. M.G.--LeeAnn-find a church home; Grandma Marilyn-get well from illness; Judy's sister-suffering heart attack.
  10. J.G.--For my Wela again, she's getting worse w/her cancer.
  11. J.P.--Daughter Kailanis' upcoming surgery; bringing my family closer to God; seeking employment.
  12. T.B.--I need to lose weight; I am feeling uncomforable; not feeling healthy. Thanks.
  13. C.&A.H.--Pray for family & friends to get saved.
  14. S.D-J.--Ask for traveling mercies for all those that will be traveling this Thanksgiving holiday. Thank you Lord for helping me to step out of my comfort zone.
  15. Y.C.V.--Bless my Christopher. His his autism. Give him comfort and peace. Protect my Christopher. Thank you Lord for our blessings.
  16. G.T.--Oralia, Gilbert Jr., Frank, Tor, Eva, Margaret, Michael, Vanessa, Silverio, Olivia, David.
  17. C.F.--Pray for my stepfather get better from his back problems. Pray for my whole family to get well & open their mind about God. Amen.
  18. D.&F.M.--Thank God for great report on c-scan on Tues.
  19. J.C.--Please continue to pray for Evelyn, Alfred, Nilsa, Alfred Jr., Adrain, Kyle, Mildred, Christina.
  20. J.&L.W.--Finances, family, parents, our new neighbors with their color race issues. Also, my oldest kid and youngest kid with her education.
  21. S.K.--Pray for my family to understand and open to read bible. Touch them to become saved.
  22. L.S.--Financial problems. My niece to come to church with me!
  23. C.D.--We are driving to Las Vegas with 4 kids, 1 dog & 1 cat on Wed. Please pray for a calm, peaceful, uneventful trip. Thank you.
  24. P.&G.B.--Please pray for Gabriel as he looks for other job opportunities, one that will enable him to spend more time with the family.
  25. A.&G.B.--Rachel, health.
  26. D.C.--My family & my stepson's work situation & spiritual life. For our financial situation.
  27. B.C.--My family to pull together and get out of the hole we are in. Lauren, to find her way in life.
  28. T.&M.J.--tolerance.
  29. M.v.M.--To unite families.
  30. H.P.--My car isn't going to last too long and I need a new one, but I need clarity on what to do.
  31. H.--Our community and those who are hurting during this holiday season. Baby Charlie. Our nephew, Baby Jayden, Thank you!
  32. A.R.--For my trip to Cisco for Thanksgiving; for my family.
  33. D.D.--My mom, Eileen, that God will rekindle a fire in her heart.
  34. M.P.--That I would have a safe & restful Thanksgiving!
  35. R.O.--Pray for life and work balance. Family finances.
  36. M.B.--My health; I want my family to come to church with me.
  37. J.&T.W.--Amy, undergoing chemo and radiation for cervical cancer; Julie, pervasive stage 4 cancer; K&K-their marriage; thankfulness for TCC.
  38. J.McC.--Please pray for my "brothers" in my old unit that are now n Afghanistan-safety, courage, steadfastness and comfort for them & their loved ones.
  39. J.C.--Joining in payer for our new facility.
  40. M.O.--Pray for my nephew R.J. in Afghanistan, for his safe return.
  41. M.&J.B.--Pray for a safe trip for Mike & Bridget; pray that treatment helps Britney. Pray for Lucy.
  42. M.W.--My cousin Ami (whose husband might get shipped to Iraq next month), is in labor right now. Please pray for her and the baby, and maybe even ask God that her husband Gabriel won't be one of the 3 in his group that will be shipped out at this time!

No comments: