Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dec 20th 2009

  • K.M.--Merry Christmas to All, I need prayers for a job. I did have one but the couple I was sitting for is moving back to New York. I would really just like find a job with "good" people and one that will last. Please keep your ears open and let me know if you hear of anything. Please keep the prayers up as well. I can't thank everyone enough. Blessings!
  • H.G.--Cont'd prayers of healing for Dean and Rod's mom. For Aprille's job status that it works out as God has planned.
  • F.G.--Please pray for my family relationships during the holidays.
  • B.M.--Pray for my aunt Janet just found out that she has stage 4 cancer. And my dad to deal with it.
  • K.D.--God's blessings on the future of our church.
  • C.&G.B.--Terry, Gary, Clarence.
  • D.W.--Strength.
  • R.&DC.--Prayer for Debbie's back.
  • T.B.--Debbi's back, getting worse. Waiting for insurance. Thanks.
  • D.C.--I am grateful for my stepson's decision. I don't know details but he stood up last week and so did my husband.
  • C.G.--Pray for daughter Kayla as they run more tests to determine why she is having dizzy spells & headaches.
  • R.&I.G.--That we have a safe trip to see our family in the Rio Grande Valley for the Christmas Holiday.
  • J.C.--Pray for Doris' salvation. Praise report: my cousin was sent home. Thank you for all your prayers. Merry Christmas - Happy New Year!
  • D.&D.B.--Personal problem.
  • L.S.--We all can have a great Christmas.
  • J.&C.W.--For all who are travelin' for Christmas.
  • M.W.--Praise God: He gave us a God-wink yesterday. Pray for Ami, had baby on Nov. 25th & is on blood thinners. Pray for Traci-heart surgery. Pray for our military away from home. Pray for Christmas Eve-Eve attendants. Pray for Judy--her health. For LaSandra and family--travel safety. For Maggie--back issues.
  • G.S.--To build family unity thru faith.
  • W.&K.C.--Please pray for guidance for us in getting our children on the right path. Thank you.
  • L.S.--Financial burdens. Niece & family coming to church with me!
  • C.J.--Powerful sermon today! Thanks for the blessing of your message!

No comments: