Sunday, December 6, 2009

Week of Dec 6th 2009

  • J.C.--
  • My cousin Raymond G. was just taken to the hospital as I just received the call a few minutes ago he suffered a heart attack he is only 51 years old please pray with my family in this time of need. We have had five heart attacks this year in my family and three family members have died.
    Thank you for your prayers.
  • C.H.--Please keep my family in your prayers, my husband lost his job today, and we are trying to stay strong in our faith. Please lift us up.
  • MW--Please lift up my son in prayer for God's hedge of protection and wisdom; he is supposed to be traveling to S.Antonio today from Panama City on his motorcycle.
  • A.M.--Pray for our stepdad-isn't doing good. His lungs are 50-50% risk-Pray!
  • S.F.--To Laurelyn: beginning her 28th year of life, beauty & love! Thanx to the Lord for people like her. I love her.
  • P.O.--John is having surgery, blood lots in both lungs. Please pray for my granddaughter; she is being baptised today....Brittany.
  • R.R.--My family; new business.
  • D.&D.B.--families' health & safety.
  • M.P.--That I would have a great week and that I would do well on finals.
  • J.C.--Alfred-back pains; Christina-studies; Alfred Jr.-salvation; Nilsa-depession; Evelyn-heart disease; Anthony-loneliness; Marisol-recovering from surgery; Doris-anger; Joel-smoking habit; Eva-depession. Every year we lose someone to suicide; pray not to happen.
  • S.V.--Would like to pray for patience & understanding w/every day's encounters. Also, with my children. Help me to raise them w/love, patience, respect & honesty. I would like to connect w/each & everyone of them in encouraging ways.
  • L.&R.W.--My family to have a better relationship with Christ.
  • H.G.--Healing prayers for Dean as he continues his battle w/cancer. For TCC Staff as we continue work on our future steps.
  • D.C.--For my stepson Seth to make choices to better his life including coming to church.
  • S.K.--Pray for my family Feldeman to accept Jesus' salvation. Please protect my family Kornkven and Feldman on daily basis. Thank you.
  • F.G.--Pray for my oldest son. He's struggling w/his life, go back with his wife instead of divorce. They have 8 mo-old daughter. I pray that they're back together.
  • Y.C.V.--Continued prayers for Christopher. He is not having as many seizures and headaches. Praise God. Thank you for your prayers. He is talking more! Prayer for peace every day.
  • M.W.--Pray for newly baptized-for growth in Jesus. Praise God for watching over my children! Pray for homeless/jobless. Pray for Stephen-may be in trouble w/law-for mercy, grace & trusting in God. Praise God for our next church home. Pray for TCC as we transition.
  • E.C.--My cousin Alex.
  • B.F.--For my family & their spirit of Christmas & Cindy's family too! Find me a way for me to visit my son in Pensacola, Fl due to leave for Afghanistan.
  • J.&M.B.--Pray for all the people being baptized today.
  • C.G.L.--Pray for Kayla, my daughter, as we get results back this week on multiple tests that have been run to determine why she continues to suffer from dizzy spells & frequent headaches.
  • A.R.--For my Christmas, my family, for school, for my friend Andy.
  • D.&F.M.--CT scan on Tuesday, a special touch from God for all those lonely people during this special time of year.
  • C.M.--Pray for my marriage to continue to be strong & let God guide us.
  • E.A.--For Juanita and Rene to come home soon.
  • L.A.--My prayer request is that the Lord helps us with money and also to pray for my best friend and her family to find the Lord. Thank you.
  • T.B.--Josh in Boot Camp. Friend Susan; she seems a bit depressed. Had back fusion 7 weeks ago. Thanks.
  • R.M.--More business.
  • J.&C.W.--Chris-Iraq.
  • M.O.--Pray for my parents for guidance in what to do with their home. Pray for my nephew RJ in Afghanistan and for my nephew Christoper who has autism.
  • L.F.--For our puppet show today in Lavernia!
  • T.W.--For my new baby cousin!
  • L.S.--Financial situation. Niece, her daughter & boyfriend are coming to church with me!
  • L.N.--Pray for I have had pain for about 3 weeks or more on my skin.
  • K.R.--Add Sari to your prayer list. Sari is has stage 4 breast cancer and has just been cleared to be treated in a new clinical trial. She needs all the positive thoughts / prayers to survive this illness. Sari has devoted her life to being an advocate for disabled children, she'd give the shirt off her back to help others and now needs all the positive thoughts / prayers to survive this illness.

No comments: