Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dec 13th 2009 # 2

  • K.D.--Pray that John and I will stay focused on God's will for our future.
  • F.E.--Thank you for giving me a great family & fun-filled weekend. Please keep us all safe.
  • M.W.--Praise God for inconveniences like finding a church home. Praise God for the Holy Spirit really stirring up good stuff in our lives & drawing us all closer to God. Pray for lots of newcomers this Christmas service.
  • D.&L.S.--Please pray for our family as we go on vacation at the end of this week. Please pray for our safety and that we stay connected as a family.
  • T.B.--For Josh in boot camp, 1/2 way there--doing great, getting stronger. Deb's back.
  • S.V.--I would like to give thanks for the many blessings that the Lord has blessed myself as well as my family. With Lord continuing to show my family the righteous path.
  • L.S.--Financial situation. Niece coming to church with me!
  • E.A.--For Juanita, for good health, for Rene to come home.
  • L.A.---Pray for the families that have soldiers in Iraq & Afghanistan and keep those soldiers safe. Help our family with our finances.
  • R.&A.W.--The Elevate Weekend was awesome. Thank you for letting me be a part of it.
  • T.A.W.--For school, for my sister Jordyn.
  • A.R.--For school; for my family; for my friends; for Christmas.
  • F.G.--Pray my sons to go back to the Lord. Help me to pray for my family and friends more.
  • S.H.--My sister Heidi & her husband Josh as they are working through sleeping & eating problems with their baby boy, Jayden. For Baby Charlie as he is growing and learning every day. For Jason's work issues. Thank you.
  • C.G.L.--Pray for peace and forgiveness among family members for harsh words spoken to each other. Pray for healing of those who are sick and suffering.
  • J.C.--Judy--starting physical therapy. Alfred, muscle spasm; Freddy, home; Nilsa, depression; Raymond, recovering heart attack; Evelyn, recovering from stroke; Alfred Jr., salvation; Adrian, job; Eva, Anthony, marriage, home.
  • L.W.--Breaking strongholds off children and family walking in the power of the Holy Ghost. Family focus.
  • D.&F.M.--Keep spirits up this week & strength for his job. Put on hearts the best gift can give to presence offering.
  • D.S.--Peace for my parents, Faye & Dean, no matter what the news on Friday.
  • T.C.-My cousin Alex, managers, school.
  • M.G.--For exceptional amount of dollars for the presence offering.
  • H.G.--Healing prayers for Dean in his battle w/cancer. For TCC as we look tgo the future. For our troops who will be away from their family this season.
  • S.R.--My father isn't feeling good and help us do good in our puppet shows and let someone get saved at every show.
  • N.--Pray for guidance in seeking a new job. A safe & comfortable home. Watch over all my family & kids! Praise for Ricky's success w/his God. Amen!
  • K.B.--Please pray for continued health for my family, pray for Norbert's wife for healing.
  • A.M.--For my daughter Valerie, who is traveling to Japan on Dec. 16th.
  • A.G.--My mom as she is still having a hard time losing Dad. Thank you for showing me the path and let it grow.
  • J.C.--Finances.
  • R.R.--My family.
  • J.C.--Finances.
  • D.N.--Just a prayer of strength at work, going through something hard to face.
  • P.O.--Pray for my family. I pray for a lot of patience and understanding why things are the way they are.
  • I.R.--Pray for my daughters--that they find the job that God has already prepared for them. I believe and trust in Him. To God be the glory forever. Jer 29:11.
  • S.R.--Keep me and others safe with my new car and help me be happy and others.
  • P.H.--Dad to be healed of prostate cancer; brother Chris to be saved.
  • T.R.Y.--I am going to apply for a position with an attorney. I ask for prayer that God will lead me to the right position.
  • P.B.--I love the songs and am looking forward to coming on Wednesdays as well as Sundays.
  • T.M.--I am having open-heart surgery on Tuesday. I have 2 babies. I am scared. My husband is not a believer, need friends that believe.


No comments: