Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dec 27th 2009

  • H.G.--Prepray and then pray for Heather's mom, who is going in for gallbladder surgery on Thursday.
  • C.W.--Would you please put RRJ on our prayer list? I was just on the phone with him for over an hour . . . we went to high school together and he is just very confused at this point in his life.
  • J.C.--Please join me and my family in prayer for my friends family in this time of sorrow. We are all mourning the lost of our oldest and dearest family friend Lillian Arroyo Fonceca who passed away yesterday she was only 55 years old; she leaves behind a 23 year old daughter a 16 year old son and twin boys who are l4 years old. She suffered three consecutive heart attacks on Christmas Morning and the last one was too much for her poor little body. We are all grieving for her family. My friend Lillian was a Born again Christian with a very sickly body. She will be missed everyone that knew her couldn't help but love her she was a very giving person with such kind and generous heart. She is at peace now for that we are grateful.
  • M.H.--That the plumbing in the new church is installed on time and I get more help!
  • E.W.--Please pray for my grandfather who recently passed. Pray that he made it home with Jesus Christ and that he will have mercy on him.
  • A.L.--Pray for my family, finances, pray for our ministry as we travel spreading the Gospel of Jesus. Pray for our pastors & our church.
  • D.B.--Pray for Kelly and her family as they struggle with their loss (her grandma).
  • C.&E.L.--Pray for health, happiness & family in New Year.
  • Y.V.--Bless my Christopher. Protect him, cure his autism, heal him. Bless my parents.
  • F.--Thanks for a Great Christmas.
  • M.P.--That my family would be safe & have a peaceful week.
  • M.W.--Pray for Alexis-ill. Pray for God's plan for our sons. Praise God for one great 2009, the joy, the connections, our church, our pastors. Pray for 2010. All Glory to God. Also, pray for a job for my son in San Antonio.
  • D.&F.M.--Dean begins radiation & chemo again for new spot at L1 on his spine. Pray for Jeff who needs Jesus in his very confused life. Soldiers, government, president.
  • D.S.--Joshua-16, his heart is hard against the Lord. Pray for a softening, an opening for God's love to make a difference.
  • L.N.--My grandma Faye is in really bad pain from her knee and she can't stand long.
  • M.G.--New job works out for me & family.
  • E.C.--Manager, Cousin Alex, Friend Selina & Family, current job, new job @ HEB.
  • D.B.--Parents' health. Marriage.
  • H.G.--Healing prayers for Dean in his fight with cancer. For Mama G as she meets with the surgeon tomorrow for her gallbladder. Nic's msg was AWESOME!!
  • C.&G.B.--Terry & David, Donna & Nancy.
  • W.&K.--Please pray for guidance and help for us in steering our children toward and down God's path.
  • R.&D.--Prayer for our home in Maine. Need to get it rented or sold.
  • H.Family--Happy & Healthy New Year for everyone at TCC. For Charlie to continue to grow happy & healthy. For financial peace. Happy New Year! Thank you!
  • M.O.--Thank you, Lord, for bringing my nephew RJ home to us. I pray for a hedge of protection around my parents.
  • L.C.--Help my family become closer and to become grateful for life and not to fight.
  • L.S.--Financial problems. My niece came to church!
  • R.R.--Myself/family.
  • G.B.--To help me follow His plan in 2010.
  • R.&L.D.--A new job. Rick is currently unemployed.

No comments: