Monday, December 14, 2009

Dec 13th 2009

  • MW--PTL...my son made it safely to SA today. Thank you for all your prayers and encouragement. Praise God for how he is moving in the lives of TCC'ers.
  • D.D.--Pray for Tracy, who is having heart surgery tomorrow. She was a first-timer to our church and accepted Christ's salvation. Pray for that relationship to continue during this difficult time of surgery and recuperation, and also for her to be able to return to TCC.
  • J.C.--

  • My friend Gretchen's daughter Jordan Gristina is in Westchester Medical Center in New York suffering from an mysterious infectious colon infection. Is so bad that they had to Isolate her. Jordan is a specials needs young lady who truly loves the Lord. Please also pray for her mother and father Joe and Gretchen they have suffered so much this past year; with personal family crisis and lost of love ones.
    Also continue to pray for the following people:
    For my cousin Raymon G. who suffered a heart attack two Sunday's ago.
    Nilsa R.-needs surgery on both feet she tore the ligaments
    Alicia R. My sister has a headache that refuses to let go of her
    Joel G- Heavy smoker so that God will deliver him from that terrible habit
    Mildred R - who is leaving to Puerto Rico to be with her dyeing mother
    Adrian R- Knee caps need to be replaced
    Joe G.- needs a job
    Evelyn G - Stomach illness lives in constant pain
    Farrah R- Eyes
    Eva and Anthony -about to loose their home.
    Anthony F. Jr. Studies
    Danielle Jae health problems and depression she's only 3 years old.
    Margie P. Mental state
    Jerry P.- In Iraq
    Marina - Health deteriorating
    Angie- Strength and patience.
    Elly-Recovering from Hysterectomy surgery
    Please continue to pray for Alfred's health and Christina's studies, Stephen Kyle and Chrysterline ministry and Alfred Jr. and his two sons.
    N.B.--
    I have a praise to share as well. I talked to my doctor yesterday & got the results of my recent bloodwork from my recent annual checkup on my pituitary tumor removal and all the bloodwork looked good. Praise the Lord!
  • M.W.--update: my son called me last night and told me he is turning himself in today for unpaid tickets he has. While I know this is another "praying situation," I am so at peace that he is doing what is right. God is producing some growth here.
  • K.W.--
  • Please pray for Bryan & Jaime. Jaime is 7 months pregnant & having contractions. At hospital now.
  • K.M.--Well folks here we go again. Please pray that I (Karen) would find a job where the people are gainfully employed and have a family that is walking with God. I was let go today due to the economy and that the family has decided because of the economy that they are moving to New York. Thanks again for all the prayers and support. Hugs and Blessings.

No comments: