Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jan 3rd 2010

C.P.--Please be in prayer for Sandi 's mom, who has been admitted to the hospital in Austin for chest pains.
C.W.--
Please put my friend Terry and her son Dan on our prayer list. Dan is going back to Iraq. Thanks!
J.C.--
My godson is in Iraq he's been over there for a year now please keep him in your prayers. His name is Jerry P. Yes we need to pray for all our soldiers. And their families as well.
M.W.--Pray for Bill, to shake off what's been ailing. Pray for peace for him and to be able to prioritize. Pray for my cousin Santana again. Today he is the hospital for an "echo test" to see his valves. Pray for the work and the workers at our new church building.
  1. L.&R.W.--My family relationship with Jesus.
  2. F.G.--Please pray for the staff retreat, for guidance and bonding. Pray for the preparations being done on the new building.
  3. E.C.--New job/current job; Selina (friend); cousin Alex; manager Daniel; family; school; friends.
  4. D.C.--Prayer for our family; we lost our grandfather.
  5. A.W.--I would like to pray for my family & friend, to have a great new year, for my grandma to get better. My grandma is not doing well; she's getting weaker. She' having a lot of strokes and she is developing dementia.
  6. J.C.--For the Fonceca Family. Nilsa, Adrian, Antonio, Mildred, Kyle, Crystaline, Christina, Alfred, Margie & Jerry (he's in the army), Eva & Tony, Danny, Anthony Jr., Evelyn, Raymond, Marina, Loida, Alicia, Jennifer, Jordan.
  7. M.O.--Lord, I want to be obedient t you. Open my heart and mind to your plan.
  8. D.D.--Please pray for my unsaved husband.
  9. M.P.-- That school would go well this week.
  10. E.A.--For Rene to come home soon.
  11. L.A.--Prayer request for my family finances.
  12. I.G.--Pray for Maggie, that she recovers from the car wreck she had on New Year's Eve. She is doing better, but she needs a lot of prayer.
  13. Y.&C.V.--Thank you for our blessings. Give me guidance. Protect my Christopher.
  14. S.K.R.--Pray for my Feldmann Family that they need to be aware of about Heaven and Hell and accept you, Jesus, as salvation. Cody, Elizabeth, to protect them.
  15. A., A., & M.--We ask for your continued prayers for my family--unity in Christ, & the means to be better parent, my children--spiritually, emotionally, physically & financially. Thank you.
  16. A.M.--For my own spiritual growth, for my daughter, Valerie, that she come back to seeking God and sowing the seed that was planted during childhood. I want to help at new church.
  17. T.B.--Happy New Year. For Josh, 19 more days in boot camp! New building--I sew. I can paint walls.
  18. R.&D.C.--Prayer to get our home rented in Maine. Debbi--would like to find a place to volunteer within TCC . Don't know what I can do to help with new building but will do what's needed.
  19. L.S.--Financially poor situation. Niece coming to church on a regular basis! Good DIY'er!! Take direction very well!
  20. S.M.--Pray that God continues to fill me with His Holy Spirit & that His love shows through me. I have no skills but will help where needed.
  21. R.M.--Help with implementing the changes I need to implement. I have no skills but want to help the build-out.
  22. D.M.--David, my daughter's dad), fireworks blew up in his hands and lost most of them...pray for fast healing. Please email how & when I can help the move.
  23. C.&G.B.--Gary.
  24. T.S.--Very excited! Mission opportunity. Invite deaf (new). Transition smoothly. Commitment from others!
  25. D.B.--Marriage. I want to volunteer (no skill) for the new building.
  26. M.W.--Praise God for 2010--our families, our church families. Pray for Emma; she is still lost. Pray for our nation, our president & all our leaders. Pray for our church plans, our vision. Pray for our military all over the world. Pray for Stephen & Zeke & Alex, wisdom & maturity. Cookie and I will draw & paint pictures on wall for kids' areas. Please pray for my neighborhood "HOA Board" as we have a hearing on Monday evening with a confrontational homeowner.
  27. R.R.--My family.
  28. C.K.--Pray for my education and career.
  29. D.M.--Would like info on Sunday school or other bible study.
  30. G.H.--Pray for the safety of our troops & victory over our enemies.
  31. S.R.--Please help me be successful this year in everything I do.
  32. S.R.--Lyric, Grandma.
M.G.--Will you all please pray for my aunt’s coworker’s niece. Her name is Emma and is 6yrs old. She has a brain tumor and her parents found out it’s growing and inoperable. There are not many options for this little girl. Please pray for recovery and peace for her family.


No comments: