Monday, June 7, 2010

Week of May 30th 2010

  1. R. Family--Friends had premature baby @ 26 weeks. My son w/needs.
  2. D.&F.M.--Traveling mercies for all those traveling this summer. Keep our children safe this summer. Continued blessings for the workers on our new church home.
  3. L.N.--I have a really bad cough and it hurts really bad.
  4. B.M.--Continued prayers for my husband's work. Continued prayers for my dad and brothers' hearts and souls.
  5. T.B.--Debbi's back. Thank you.
  6. J.&T.W.--Prayers for continued commitment to the finances, ministries & building project @ TCC--by all of the church body! For TCC ministers & their families--peace, health, protection. For marriages & families & TCC--unity, strength, healing, deep love.
  7. J.C.--Please pray for my daughter Erica as she is graduating.
  8. E.C.--Cousin Alex, family graduating, friends; Keifer, Angelina, Davina, John David, Selina, Breanna, Angel, Jacob, Justine.
  9. M.S.--We won't be here next week. Going on vacation--pray for our safe return. Thanks.
  10. A.W.--Pray for Jordyn, Dixon's mommy & family right now.
  11. M.W.--Continue to pray for Women's Group. Pray for Sandy's son going to California to work. Pray for all single parents; it's tuff-I was one. I was 48 when I first heard "Jesus loves me!" and believed it to be true.
  12. F.G.--For my former student Ryan George; he is leaving for Afghanistan next week.
  13. K.W.--Pray for the families, people who are military serving for our country. God bless you all!
  14. S.E.--Prayers for the new TCC building, TCC staff & members. Please pray for Jenni's leg to heal. Pray for my upcoming job search. Thanks!
  15. S.&D.M.--Pray for us.
  16. S.H.--Please pray for all the students in our district to stay safe and make good choices during the summer months! Thank you!
  17. A.M.--Today's message brought me peace in regards to my relationship and current situation with my 19-year-old daughter. Thank you, God and Nic.
  18. R.&D.C.--Prayer for Ray: job opportunities.
  19. D.&R.K.--Just visiting the area. Awesome church!
  20. L.H.--Please I need payers for my sister-in-law. She has breast cancer....Carrie.

No comments: