Sunday, June 20, 2010

June 13th 2010

  1. C.H.--A friend of mine's little two-year-old little girl was bitten by an ant and is allergic, and now has to have surgery. Please keep her and her family in prayer and that she is okay. Thanks.
  2. J.C.--Please pray for Matthew, a 19-year-old, who is clinically depressed. Also, pray for Evelyn, same reason.
  3. K.W.--Need an interpreter? PTL for everything what He has done for us!
  4. F.Family--Demi-leaving for Young Continentals tour on 6/23rd.
  5. E.C.--Family & friends, school, college, anxiety problems.
  6. S.M.--They submitted our paperwork for approval, there's a few obstacles-praying for God to move them & approve us.
  7. M/.P.-That this will be the best summer ever!
  8. J.&M.B.--Pray for the Angel Food ministries to build up a solid faithful team.
  9. A.R.--I pray for a better relationship with my dad.
  10. W.M.--Well today I pray that God continue to bless me with composer not to lose it that I be the man that He called me to be. I pray for marriage.
  11. L.S.--Carol-macular degeneration; niece and her family; Kyler & Nate to church on a regular basis; financial situation.
  12. D.D.--Pray for my unsaved husband & daughter.
  13. D.&F.M.--Energize workers on new building. Continued strength for our fight against cancer; traveling mercies for all our people on vacation. Success for Mega Sports Camp.
  14. M.W.--Pray for my friend Hugo & Gloria who continue to struggle w/marital difficulties. God bless the vision of TCC to save lives. Pray for God to shield me from my cousin Lily for her to learn forgiveness. Pray for all working on church bldg.
  15. M.W.--For our servicemen & women-God's hedge of protection.
  16. J.&T.W.--Prayers for cont'd work on the new building; for preparations for Mega Sports Camp; for pastors & ministry leaders-their families and marriages-protection, unity, peace, passion and health in all areas of their lives.
  17. N.F.--For me to get accepted at Sam Houston University.
  18. S.B.R.--Co-op to be moved to a different day.
  19. Y.C.V.--Bless and protect Christopher-away on vacation with/dad. Continue to heal my son.
  20. M.O.--I pray for all the students who got sunburned at Beach Bash to heal quickly, especially Carlie.
  21. I.G.--I pray to have more energy to help out with our church.
  22. A.M.N.--Prayer for more stability, both emotionally & spiritually, in my life.
  23. S.G.--Praying for completion of the church building to change lives in Hays County.
  24. H.G.--Praise for all helping to build the new campus. Healing prayers for the Millers, R.G.'s mom, for my friend Michele who just lost her mom Tues.
  25. B.F.--Praying my family & Cindy's family; also help homeless people find new lives! Thanks to God for safe trip from Colorado Springs, Co. My friend Tracy's health.
  26. K.H.--Financial problems
  27. J.H.--Pray for two of my biker friends who were in separate accidents requiring a hospital stay.
  28. H.Family--For our 10-month old nephew who is having surgery Thursday to remove a mass below his left eyes. Also, for Heather's extended family affected by the flooding. Thank you.
  29. E.L.--Dennis, friend; Ronnie; Evelyn (sister).
  30. L.C.--I have been attending attending off and on over the past few years, along with other churches. I rarely want/long to commit to one church and allow myself to be open to new relationships and vulnerabilities.....I am tired of feeling disconnected.
  31. L.A.L.--I am praying for a teaching job for the fall. I am new to the area this year, so I would appreciate a prayer.

No comments: