Sunday, May 30, 2010

Week of May 23rd 2010

F. Family.--Klibbe family, divorce; health for our family; Demi, Young Continental tour this summer 6/26-8/2.
S.M.--Pray for qualification on our approval, process of home-buying. Pray for my son AJ, make right choices & for God to direct him.
R.&D.C.--Praise! We have a renter for our house! Thanks for all the prayers! Prayer for Ray's job opportunity.r Cole, Nic, Mic
S.O.--In need of prayer. I'm not sure for what, but I have just been feeling a little lost.
J.W.--Prayers for end of school, peace for students, parents & teachers; for Cole, Nic, Micah, Trey, Jennifer, Kristi & all of the ministry leaders--health, unity, energy, blessing; for the building progress to completion.
F.M.--Praise God for my healing & Dean's good report. Pray for traveling mercies for grandchildren. Pray for patience for all teachers & staff, last days of school. All those working on church bldg.
??.--I want to give Praise and thanks for the prayers. I passed all my investment test.
R.O.--Financial situation to become clear and help us get back on track. Pray that Maria's back heals.
W.M.--We continue to pray for house to come in the name of Jesus! And my children. Thank you!
T.Family--Please pray our marriage stay strong and our financial troubles ease up.
??--Parables HD; God Zone, Inc.; Uplifting Entertainment; HOSFU.
M.W.--Pray for my cousin Diane, struggling w/her weight, diabetes & finances. Pray for all single moms & dads who are struggling w/parenting challenges in our liberal culture. Pray for direction of Women's Ministry, reaching out to more women.
E. Family.--Please continue pray for Jenni's knee to heal. Also, please pray for our dog Daisy to heal from infection. Please pray for Steve's job.
M.O.--Lord, give me renewed faith and motivation to do your work.
K.W.--Please continue praying for my husband Brett. Thanks.
E.C.--Friends @ school, grades, graduation, summer trips, family. Cousin Alex in jail.
D.R.--Pray for our family & our commitment to church and God, spiritually & financially. Thanks for prayers for my stepson. There's been a change.
S.H.--Thank you for your prayers for Charlie--the ear tube surgery went well & his ears are healed! Pleases continue to pray for me as I go through my lawsuit process.
D.S.--Prayer request for all our graduates and their futures. Koleman and health condition. Heather, recovery after surgery. Personal strength with job struggles.
Y.V.--Prayers for Christopher to heal from surgery. Is recuperating and having complications. Please heal my son.
J.C.--Pray for my wife, she is feeling better but still has some anxiety symptoms. Thank you for your prayers.
B.F.--Praying my son Russell in Afghanistan, also co-military too. Praying my wife, Cindy and her family. Praying my family staying in strong faith!
E.L.--Family.
S.L.--S.L.--Victorina's deaf son Victor with his wife need God to discipline and chastise for better Christian lives.
V.S.--My deaf son Victor and his family need God to discipline and chastise for better Christian lives.
S.S.--Daughter Michelle, serious medical issues. Larry Jr., not the same after Iraq; my youngest daughter left Jesus as Savior!

No comments: