Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 20th 2010

  1. M.G.--I got a phone call from my friend; her eldest son, 20, was admitted to icu and is having problems with his blood sugars (he has juv. Diabetes) and having tachycardia. She tells me he is in serious condition cuz his kidneys aren't working either. Would you pass this info on and send prayers.
  2. C.H.--Yesterday I learned that a previous coworker of mine named Amy had passed away. Today I learned that she committed suicide because she was suffering from being bipolar and depression. My coworkers and I are in shock trying to deal with all this and I ask that you keep her family and husband in prayer. Her husband is very upset because he feels he could of done more to prevent this. Please lift him up and ask God to get him through this. Thanks in advance. May God Bless and keep you all.
  3. M.P.--That in the building everything would go smoothly this week.
  4. J.&C.W.--Tom, Mr. Kennedy, TCC-new bldg.
  5. V.B.--Financial blessing, to make 2 $1500 mortgage payments, salvation for a loved one, marriage restoration.
  6. L.F.--Mega Sports Camp!
  7. S.R.--For co-op to be moved to a different day.
  8. B.F.--Praying soldiers overseas w/out Happy Father's Day, their family. Praying Cindy's family to believe in God. Also, praying for my family!!
  9. K.H.--Financial mess getting worse, but God is already working.
  10. L.S.--Carol-macular degeneration, niece and family to church regularly, financial situation.
  11. J.W.--Prayers for next week's TCC services, set up & tear down teams will be very sparse on 6/27/2010. Prayers for smooth logistics & extra help. For the TCC building ;prayers to continue for July 4th move-in.
  12. Prayers for the marriages and families of TCC pastors & ministry leaders, protection, unity, peace.
  13. R.M.---New ventures.
  14. S.W.--Pray for my brother Austin to find God and make the right decisions.
  15. F.G.--Please pray for our visit with Shauna. She will be here until July 6th! For Sam & Barbara both battling cancer.
  16. R.G.--That God's will be done in my mom's life with her battle with cancer.
  17. F.M.--All dads to know God's will for their families. Special blessings for all Dads away from their families while keeping us safe. Thank you for blessing of a great son & son-in-law.
  18. F.Family--Dempsey leaves for YC tour on Wed. 6/23-pray for safety, health.
  19. M.W.--Pray for more TCC ladies to be able to sign up to attend conference in Oct. in SA! Continued prayer for bldg progress. Continue to pray for Nelli's daughter who has numbing on left side after heart surgery-God to restore her fully.
  20. Y.C.V.--Heal my son Christopher. Give him peace as he starts ESY this summer. Protect him. Give me guidance.
  21. C.V.--I need help to come back & renew my relationship w/God & be an example for my kids & husband.
  22. S.M.--To bless my amazing family!

No comments: