Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June 27th 2010

  1. C.H.--My friend Freddy's Brother Joe is in bad shape, he weighs around ninety lbs, has pneumonia and his lung collapsed. Doctors have advised the family to make funeral arrangements. Please lift him and all his family up as they face this difficult time. Thanks.
  2. F.G.--Please pray for my stepmother Kelley & per parents, Barbara & Sam. Barbara and Sam are both fighting cancer.
  3. V.B.--Finances (miracle) to pay mortgage by July 16th ($2700 past due and another $1500 payment for July 1st); marriage restoration miracle.
  4. L.S.--Carol, Reagan, Nate, Lindee.
  5. McL. Family--Continued prayers for Dave's work.
  6. H.C.--For this to be a very good summer.
  7. A.R.--I'm going on a family trip w/my dad to go see Paula's family--pray that no one gets mad at me and no one starts drama.
  8. G.&G.T.--Oralia, Paul, Olivia, Lori, Alex, Vanessa, Chris, Margaret, Michael, David.
  9. D.&F.M.--Praise God for remission; traveling mercies for all church members on vacation. Praying for financial blessings for our new church home.
  10. S.T.--For my grandmother Lois. Her mind is starting to fail her and she is getting hurt. She doesn't want any help but she needs it.
  11. M.P.--For people working at the building.
  12. B.P.--For the building.
  13. R.M.--Success with new company.
  14. F.Family.--Demi-rehearsal camp for Young Continentals.
  15. J.F.--For my Father's help. For my business. My friends and I are slaving.
  16. L.C.--Fear of commitment to a church family.
  17. K.W.--Please pray for my husband to open his mind/heart about God. Please pray for us all as well. Thanks.
  18. J.&C.W.--Tom, Mr. Kennedy-hospice care, Trey & Jen-traveling, Praise-Joe, TCC.
  19. H.Family--Praise God for our big move on July 1st! Thank You for bravely leading us into our new church home!
  20. D.R.--Prayer for our family and our new baby & her health. Pray for our move to our new building & for the finances of the church.
  21. S.&D.McC.--Continued prayer for our families to come closer to God. Prayer for finances and jobs for all our children. Good health. Praise God!
  22. A.M.--Prayer for Valerie to seek God again. Prayer for Shelley & Family whose uncle passed away, heart problems.
  23. C.S.--My children's health-Ryan has been very ill & Colton is getting ill.
  24. G.S.--I pray for all my family & friends to have good health & the love of Jesus in their hearts.
  25. E.S.--For my grandson's safety in the military. For the oil spill in the Gulf to stop.
  26. F.H.III--My wife and I are trying to make a change in our lives. We hope to be shown the right way to go and a church to call home.
  27. M.W.--Boo-hoo--won't be here July 1-7th. Will be in Spirit and Prayer! God is AWESOME! Loved the new song. Pray for my daughter & family, going to Savannah, GA July 4th weekend. Pray for my hubby and me as we go to CO July 1-7th. Pray for safety in travel. Not happy will miss our first service @ new bldg....

No comments: