Sunday, June 13, 2010

June 6th 2010

E.C.--Friends & family, cousin Alex, trip to Beach Bash, summer trip.
S.&P.E.--Cont'd healing of Jenni's knee. Steve's job future.
K.W.--Pray for my husband and my family.
A.M.--Prayer for the family and friends of Adrian, 18-year-old who died this week in a car accident.
P.x4 Family--For Teresa, to be open to repairing our relationship.
M.W.--Please pray for bro-n-law in Thailand for authorities to return him the car after accident so he can drive into town for food, etc. Pray for bldg progress. Let me know if you're ready for painting on kids' walls-pictures).
H.G.--For Mama G as she undergoes oral surgery tomorrow morning; healing prayers for a speedy recovery & no complications.
K.C.--Please pray for a friend, they are going through a rough time, and will be needing a job as they are getting layed off.
T.T.--Please pray for me to be at peace w/my life and be able to go and let God!
J.C.--Please pray for our family: Javier, Juanita, Erica, Stephanie, Caleb.
L.S.--Carol-macular degeneration; niece and family to church on a regular basis; my financial situation.
J.&T.W.--For continued progress at the new building-for workers and finances; for pastors & ministers-and their families-protection, health, unity, peace.
R.&A.W.--Looking forward to another great summer! Pray for safety & fun.
S.W.--Friend Mary whose mom & dad having health issues, in/out of the hospital. Taking toll on her family.
N.G.--Pray for guidance & protection of Ricky & Thelma. Thanks.
L.R.--For my son Alex that God him strength to make the right decisions and live for Him.
S.M.--Pray for God to comfort me. I miss my son; he moved to California and that he makes the right choices.
J.C.--Emotional healing. Our business.
G.T.--Oralia, Jackie, Olivia, Margaret, Eva, Vanessa, Jacob, Gilbert, Elida, Sam, Trina, Tori.
W.M.--Continue to pray for my house to come and my children to follow God.
D.&F.M.--Solutions to oil spill, B.P. to step up and help those impacted by the spill. All people's fighting for our freedom. Continued blessings for our health.
S.H.--We are down to 1 credit card now, thanks to Financial Peace! Praise God! Please also pray for my friend, LeaAnn, who is pregnant and is having some challenges. Thank you.
D.R.--Our upcoming vacation trip to California. Our family & finances.
Y.C.V.--Christopher is still having complications from his May 7th surgery. Please pray we find the reason and help him heal.
E.L.--Family & friends.


No comments: