Monday, March 1, 2010

Week of Feb 28, 2010

  1. J.C.--Praise God that Jacy's breathing tube was removed today. Please continue to pray for her complete recovery! Pray for my sister Evelyn's neighbor, who was found dead in his apartment. Pray for Evelyn who has taken this very badly because they were close friends. Pray for my mom's welfare...she is 79 and lives alone. Pray for my friend Stephen who is living in Waco. Please pray for my childhood friend Stephen who is now working in Waco Texas. He is in a terrible bind they are not realizing his pay until all his paperwork is in. And it's coming from Baltimore so please join me in prayer that everything gets expedited so that he won't have to sleep in his car. My husband said he could stay with us but he doesn't even have the money for the commute. I am believing that God is going to work in this situation.
  2. M.W.--Pray for the Foster family in N. Carolina. Their mom was found dead in her bedroom yesterday morning at the age of 57. She suffered from sleep apnea. Praise God for our neighbors' baby girl born Friday. God breathed life into her!


No comments: