Wednesday, March 10, 2010

February 28, 2010

1. L.S. - Financial Peace; Niece and family to church with me.

2. D.R. - Work opportunites, my step-son: his work and his life choices.

3. N. - Thank you, Lord , for providing us with a new home. Please bless our new home and give me the strength to move my family.

4. N.G. - I need help with my grades at school and how to figure out how to put my tiredness aside so I can do good in school and get a scholarship.

5. J.C. - Praise Report: Jacy is out of the coma. Please continue to pray for Nilsa & family; Eva, house situation; Stephen, finances; Alfred's shoulders.

6. V/C.V. - Heal my Christopher from autism, allergies, sensory disorder, language, headaches, all of his hurts.

7. H. - that the new church gets done in a timely manner. Lori's back pain.

8. E.C. - job at Kohls; friend Selina; cousin Alex; school friends; family; managers.

9. C.L. - Pray that Kayla's dizzy spells go away or that we figure out what is causing them, ane are able to treat them.

10. D.S. - . . . to help me shoulder all I need to carry.

11. J.C. - our business.

12. N.H. - for my friend to break down the walls and be open to keep her marriage together. Her husband is gone with the military , so it's easy for her to not want to work on it.

13. A.G. - Please pray for God to heal my heart so that my spirit is with Him throughout the day, especially when parenting my children. Lift my family up in your prayers, we need desperately to have God in our daily lives, as we have faith that He will provide. Thank you.

14. T.S. - PTL! Deaf Bible Class is growing!! Got a Certified Ordination last week. One person wants to be baptized.

15. M.W. - Pray for God to restore broken marriages; Pray for God to work in the lives of those lilving in Haiti and Chile; Pray for our leaders.

16. B/K.M. - Discernment & God's will in deciding to accept to children for adoption.

17. R/D.C. - Prayer for sale of our home in Maine.

18. C/G.B. - Betty K.

19. T.B. - Deb is having a nohter injection this week - I pray for healing. Thank you.

29. D/F.M. - Continued prayers for remission and healing.

30. J.W. - for T. as he works thru his business decisions; for TCC marriages; for preparations for The Big Hunt; for construction on the new building; for TCC leaders and their families.

31. S.W. - my brother struggling with addiction; needs help making the right decisions.

32. S.W. - Cousin Michael and family - he has been sentenced to 8 years in prison due to car accident.

33. T/V.M. - My cousin, Susie, diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma at 20.

34. M.P. - That I would have a great week!

35. A/K.T. - Pray for our family to be closer.

36. C.W.--Could we add my niece's best friend "Butch" to the prayer list? He has health issues including a possible malignancy on his salivary glands. Thanks!



No comments: