Thursday, February 25, 2010

Week of Feb 21, 2010

M.G.--K.S.-injured in snow-mobile accident, suffering w/broken neck. A.G.-continue walk w/Christ.
S.W.--Brother-in-law Austin doing bad/
worse w/drug, alcohol, depression.
S.W.--Pray for my brother Austin struggling with addiction to make the right decisions.
L.&R.W.--My family's relationship with Christ.
G.T.--Cousin Ray, Mauri, Nicole & Ray, Thia Eva, Thia Lily,Thia Oralia, Davia, Janie, Samantha, Gilbert Jr., Alex, Tori, Vanessa, Joseph, Margaret.
J.C.--New business.
A.R.--Family, school, new church.
B.F.--My son will leave for Afghanistan on March 5! Praying for my wife Cindy, need help asap! Praying for my family live in Colo. Spgs., Co. Hope everything ok!
M.W.--Pray for little Diego having surgery Monday morning. Pray for our legislators who are discussing our health care this week. Pray for healing for all who are hurting--thru this series. Pray for my friend Christina, who is uncertain of her job future. Pray for Judy's health!!!
N.G.--Praise!!! I made a 700 in power lifting! I just hope it was good enough for regionals!
F.-Freddie (Sandi's brother) diagnosed w/melanoma cancer.
A.W.--My retired parents moved and got to Midland okay. Thank God!
A-L.W.--I got a job.
Y.V.--Bless and protect my Christopher. Heal him. Guide me thru my struggles.
J.&T.W.--For all marriages @ TCC-strength and unity, for God to be glorified in all of the marriages; for the work on the church building.
J.M.--Praise! I have work (fulltime!) until I leave for OCS in June.
H.--Wallace Middle School to become a "No Place for Hate" school by April. For Jason as he hopes to go back to work this week. Financial Peace.
R.R.--Family-business.
A.M.--For John and I for a spirit of unity. For daughter Valerie that she seek God again.
C.K.--Please pray for our family's health, alzheimers, mother's health too. Please pray for our wedding plans (Yeah-we'll marry on March 15th!)
G.T.--Rey, Murri, Nichole, Rey, Chris, Gilbert Jr., Samantha, Tori, Joseph, Paul.
K.P.-K.--A commitment to come to church in the morning. Getting up in the morning is difficult but working on it, if my husband can do it, I can too.
L.W.--I would like all of you to pray for my son Austin for his drug addiction.
M.W.--Pray for peace for my and neighbor Jo An. Her mom died today.
K.M.--I still need a job, like a receptionist or something like that. Please keep Dale in your prayers as well as his parents. He is preparing to make an emergency trip up to East Texas to help with his Brother. Apparently his brother has ceased taking his medication and it has brought on some fairly dangerous behavior towards his parents as well as his own self. Dale is going to try to get him help. Please keep us prayed up for strength and direction.

No comments: