Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 14th 2010

  1. J.C.-My Aunt Marina is in a lot of pain. She has a very serious heart condition and her knees are hurting her so much today that she spent all day screaming in agony. The doctors do not think she will survive a surgery the injections she is receiving on her knees are not taking away her pain. She is 73 years old and my mother last living sister. Please join me and my family in prayer.
  2. T.&J.W.--Prayers for marriages--D&L, C&M, T&E, K&K--for God to bind them together and heal them. For the Big Hunt--God's will, smooth logistics, lots of volunteers & eggs. For our buildout!
  3. Y.V.--Protect my Christopher and his family as he travels during spring break. Heal him. Bless him.
  4. R&A.W.--Annika and I are still waiting for our chance at that new house. Please pray for us and that the loan will go thru!
  5. H.G.--Healing prayers for the Millers, Rod G's mom & me with my sinuses. Cont'd blessings for all of TCC as we build out the new bldg.
  6. M.W.--Pray for our marriages. Pray for Juan in Iraq. Pray for our ladies to be able to go to Women of Faith.
  7. M.B.--Praise!! Joe's back does not hurt.
  8. The H Family.--For financial peace for our family. For Stephanie's lawsuit to settle for a fat amount soon. For our new building. Thanks for Jason's job & weather. Thank you!
  9. D.McC.--Please pray for my marriage, family, jobs for Jose & Ronie. May we have love, peace and harmony forgiveness!
  10. L&R.W.--My relationship with Christ.
  11. L.S.--Financial situation. Niece & family to church.
  12. D.C.--Our family, our finances & future plans. Possible move to Kyle.
  13. T.B.--Deb's back is actually feeling better. Thank you for your prayers. Josh wants to come home for Easter. Praying for families.
  14. S.M.--For Rey O. to find a job, most specifically with the City of Austin.
  15. F.M.--Dean has CT scan Monday. Results n Friday. Pray for a good reading, added strength. Possible knee surgery for me based on his results.
  16. G.S.--Pray for my teenage daughters that they will change their outlook on life and come to God. I left them up to God and ask for help.
  17. L.&C.H.--Pray for mother-in-law with cancer, family's health, friend's family & financial stresses. Thank you. Amen.
  18. N.&T.B.--Pray for strength in my family and marriage.

No comments: