Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 28, 2010

  1. D.D.--Pray for Anne Marie, fighting bone cancer.
  2. C.W.--M.R.L., a high school friend facing a personal crisis right now.
  3. M.W.--For the Big Hunt to be a huge success and draw more people to Jesus. For the Easter weekend and a hedge of protect over all the travelers everywhere getting together with other family.
  4. C.H.--Prayer request for a 15 yr old boy who lost his father and has no family left, a woman who is dying of cancer doctors only give her til Sunday. I don't have names they are people from my coworkers church. My aunt B is having issues with a major eye infection, and my uncle had surgery on his leg. Please pray for complete healing for them. Also an amber alert was just issued as I am typing this so pray that child is reunited with his mother. Thank you.
  5. M.P.--That I would not lose my passion for God!
  6. A.M.--For Johnny, that he gets good results at dr. appt. For Valerie, that she seek God again. Leah & Erica, well-being.
  7. C.M.C.--Alfred, back pain; Judith, very sick; Kevin, to come to the Lord.
  8. M.A.--That I pass my series 6 investment test.
  9. L.&R.W.--My family's relationship with Christ to cont. to grow.
  10. S.D.-J.--Please lift us Tim as he heals from an infection so he can have surgery.
  11. J.C.--Kyle, Chrystaline, Alfred, Christina, my niece - trip to Texas April 1st, Steve - new job; Elizabeth & Ron - arguments, Nilsa - feet & weight and house needs.
  12. S.W.--Pray for my brother Austin to find a church home and make good decisions for his life.
  13. S.W.--My mom's (Tina) relationship with God & our relationship with each other.
  14. D.&F.M.--All those that are unreached to be put in path of one of us to plant the seed.
  15. D.&R.C.--Prayer for rental of our home in Maine.
  16. G.&G.T.--Gilbert Jr., Frank, Samantha, Mex, Tori, Olivia, Chris, Margaret, Eva, Vanessa, Oralia.
  17. L.S.--Financial situation; niece & family to church.
  18. J.&T.W.--Please pray for the Big Hunt, for lots of eggs, lots of volunteers, lots of people, God's will in it all, smooth logistics! Pray for the TCC pastors & leaders and their families, protection and health and peace this week.
  19. F.G.--Please pray for our friends Ryan & Kerri-they are recommitting their marriage to the Lord.
  20. L.&M.H.--I pray that I can get the plumbing done on time. Oh, a little bit of help wouldn't hurt either.
  21. B.F.--Thanks to God, I know my son Russell alright at Afghanistan as work in medics. He did save co-military lives, but some dead. I am praying for him and their military.
  22. D.C.--Our sons Seth & Richard. Their spiritual life & choices. We are grateful for our new baby and ask for him/her.

No comments: