Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 7, 2010

1. A.G. - My daughter's birthday. I thank God for entrusting me with her care and pray for His wisdom, strength and spirit to guide me to be the best for all in my family.

2. M.P. - no homework this week.

3. L.S. - Financial Peace; niece and family to come to church.

4. A.R. - my family.

5. R.M. - Praise, just praise for all He does for us.

6. D.J. - . . . that my brother can get his grades up so he can be on the track team.

7. Barnes family - prayers for the family of Red Smith who passed away. Pray for my dad who was his best friend.

8. J.W. - prayers for the Big Hung 2010 - God's will and glory in all facets of it! For smooth logistics, lots of volunteers and great turnout! For Adam - lost his job, needs a new one quickly; for marriages: D & L; T & E; K & K; others.

9. G.T. - prayers for ET; CC; OM; JT; FT; AG; SR; VG; MH; MG; L; GT.

10. G.T. - prayers for GT; GT, Jr.; ST; TT; JT.

11. D&J.W. - . . . for Dean's immune system to restore itself to keep him healthier.

12. M.L. - ... no homework this week.

13. A.G. - prayers for family friend's 6 year old daughter, Emmy, who has an inoperable brain tumor. Prayers for family strength during this hard time.

14. L.B. - for my husband to come to church with me again.

15. L.W. - prayers for my nephew who just went to prison.

16. T.B. - prayers for Deb - her last injection did not work. We do not know the nest step.

17. R & D C. - Prayers for Deb's back and selling our house in Maine.

18. W.M. - please pray for Walter, Anthony, Brittany, Sommer.

19. J&J P. - our marriage.

20. S.W. - please pray formy brother Austin - struggling with addiction - needs God to hel him with directions.

21. J.C. - new business start up.

22. M.W. - pray for Baby Diego; for sweeter communication between couples; for new church bldg. construction. Pray for Juan M., from our church, who is in Iraq. Also, for Mikayla.

23. K.W. - please pray for my husband to open his heart for Jesus. Thanks.

24. B.F. - Praying we get new Teacher Aide @ TSD, and praying for my son Russell in Afghanistan, also my family in Colorado.

25. C&J W. - Rebecca, those affected by family violence.

26. R&A W. - we are trying to buy a house, please pray that all goes according to plan . . .

27. A.H. - repair a friendship.

28. J.C. - A., severe pain, shoulder blades; J. headaches; K & C mission trip; S.C. work situation.

29. S&D M. - pray for us . . .

30. the H family - for C. to get completely over his ear infection; for J. to continue to get hours at work; for financial peace. Thank you.

31. G.S. - pray for my teenage daughters - things just are very tough right now.

32. A.M. - for daughter, that she seek God again.

33. E.R. - prayers for my mom, Ana.

34. M.G. - Family in Philadelphia, PA; deaf education; lost home/family; Haiti, Chile, Japan;

Tiger Woods.

35. J.C.--Please pray for my Brothers granddaughter Katherine she's 6 years old who is really ill with pneumonia and bronchitis. She is in intensive care and not doing well.

Please pray for the following people in my family.
Enid who is in desperate need of a job and has run out of money.
Farrah who is having difficulty with the closing of her house
Evelyn who is having anxiety attacks
Steve who is in a lot of pain physically
Eva who has hit rock bottom with her marriage and job situation
Jennifer with her MS
Neftalie who needs a better paying job
Sister Viola who is very ill
Mrs. Canfield heart and shoulders
Maryann financial status
Kyle and Crystaline who are going to Nicaragua with there church
Christina for her walk with God
and Alfred who lately is in more pain then I have ever seen him.
And for me that God may keep me from having a nervous breakdown

C.H.--
Can you add my cousin Sebastian to the prayer list, He is 8yrs old and broke his arm today. He has to have surgery tomorrow so please pray that everything goes smoothly and he is not in too much pain. Also pray for his mother to have peace and be calm through all this. Thanks

36. J.C.--
Praise report: Katherine was sent home. Farrah was able to move into her new house.
Evelyn has bounced out of her emotional state. Sister Viola is back home.
Prayer requests: My sister in law Evelyn my brother's wife is in intensive care. She has something wrong with her stomach. The doctor's don't know what her condition is at this time. Please pray for Nilsa she is trying to sell her house. As always please pray for my family.
37. K.M.--
Please keep us in your prayers. Dale's brother is (for now) living with us. Just pray that God would help us to be who we need to be at this time. It is hard to have him here; but at the same time it is a blessing. At least he is safe. And likes being here. Thank you.
Blessings
38.--J.C.--
Pray for Alfred who has the flu. My sister in law is in critical care she is 53 years old and dying. Please join me and my family in prayer for divine intervention from God to be with her and her family at this time. She is my eldest brother's wife. Pray for Stacey who is recovering from chemo and her family. My sister in law is in critical care she is 53 years old and dying. Please join me and my family in prayer for divine intervention from God to be with her and her family at this time. She is my eldest brother's wife. Pray for my brother Felix. Pray for the repair work to be done on the car for Erika; also for Erika's renewed relationship with Christ.

No comments: