Monday, April 5, 2010

April 4th 2010

  1. C.H.--I have a praise report, a year ago at this time I was given notice of a temporary layoff that lasted 3 1/2 months. I returned to work and now a year later am applying for a promotion. So my prayer request is for my interview to go well tomorrow. Thanks
  2. N.H.--This came from a friend of mine. I do not know Heather, but I can’t imagine what her family is dealing with, with the sudden loss of their family member.
  3. M.W.--Pray, pray for the families of the miners who died in W.Va. in the explosion....for the children who were left without parents.
  4. T.L.--Pray for my mom. She is going to have a cardiac cath/stent/PCI surgical procedure this afternoon.
  5. C.H.--Praise report: Christina got the promotion!
  6. M.O.--Praise...my family is healthy and happy!
  7. McL. Family--Praise...we are able to be here with our family!
  8. V.C.--Plz pray for me--a job!! So need a job!!!
  9. J.C.--Alfred, Steve, Jordan, Jennifer, Eva, Evelyn, Neftalie, Mark, Christina, Zamantha, Stacy, Andrez, Zabrina, Sonia, Doris, Ralf.
  10. L.W.--Pray for the Gary Job Corps students and the staff. Pray for the Bible study.
  11. E.R.--My mom's fight...cancer; my family.
  12. J.C.--Thank God for new business.
  13. L.S.--Financial situation; niece & family to church.
  14. C.M.C.--Afred-back pain; Judith-very sick; Kevin-to come to the Lord; Jennifer-to get well.
  15. G.T.--Tori, Samantha, Gilbert Jr., Joseph, Andrea, Audrey, Chris, Paul, Gilbert, Edward, Barney, Albert.
  16. G.T.--Chris, Eva, Oralia, Gilbert, Toni, Alex, Vanessa, Margaret.
  17. W.M.--I just want to PRAISE God.
  18. S.M.--Pray for anyone who may have marked "D."
  19. A.R.--School; family.
  20. R.&D.C.--Prayer to get our house rented and/or sold! He is risen!
  21. L.W.--To pray for my sister's son, who is in prison for 8 years. He needs your prayers.
  22. B.F.--Thank you for Anival's testimony. There's real power in the story.
  23. H.G.--Prayers for all TCC as we build out of new home. Healing payers for Dean & Faye, especially as Faye undergoes knee surgery on Tuesday.
  24. J.W.--Family & myself.
  25. M.P.--I pray for no fear.
  26. H.T.--The Balderas Family whose father may only have days to live.
  27. T.W.--For family issues to be resolved.
  28. Y.C.V.--Bless my Christopher. Heal him. Give me guidance.
  29. M.W.--Praise God for the power of Easter! Pray for my cousin Diane who has macular degeneration in one eye. Pray for God to change lives @ TCC. Pray for our new church home completion.
  30. A.&B.W.--Good news! Looks like we will get our dream house after all! Just approved last week! God is good!
  31. K.H.--40 years of marriage & it is dying; working on actions.
  32. R.W.--My family's relation with Christ.
  33. B.G.--Building budget.
  34. K.W.--My husband Brett comes here this a.m. PTL. Please continue praying for him. Thank you.
  35. F.G.--Please pray for Bryan's trip this week-for safety and for the return trip w/Shauna.
  36. J.&C.W.--Kennedy Family, Melissa.
  37. B.--Way to go! Easter egg hunt was a blast.
  38. M.McC.--Big Hunt was awesome! Gets better every year.
  39. M.&L.H.--Just want to say thank you to the Lord for blessings me with the help to get the plumbing done on the new church.
  40. M.G.--A.G.'s continued growth with Jesus.
  41. D.&F.M.--All the unreached make a connection today. Dean strength; me healing in left knee.
  42. D.S.--Brother Jeff, addiction to alcohol; mom, Faye, knee surgery April 5th.
  43. L.H.--Good health for husband undergoing tests; waiting on results.
  44. L.H.--I pray that when I visit my doctor on Tuesday he tells me my heart tests were good & I have no problems, in Jesus' name. Amen.
  45. J.W.--Praise for the TCC volunteers at the Big Hunt. Prayers for Cookie & Joe traveling; for Mike & Caroline and family. For the work on the TCC Bldg.
  46. R.&D.R.--We ask for prayer for Seth & Richard. For freedom of addictions & hopelessness. I pray for God in their lives.
  47. A.W.--Kelsi's a bunny, and it's really funny!
  48. A.M.N.--Prayer that unemployment benefits will be extended.
  49. E.Family.--Please pray for Jenni's knee surgery on the 9th to have a good outcome and that it goes well.
  50. R.O.--My mom's surgery on Friday. Families in need.
  51. A.G.--Please pray for me to be encouraged. Daily, hourly, to be the best I can be with my children, myself, my workplace. Thank you.
  52. A.&J.B.--Guidance & wisdom in raising our children the Christ way! Guide & acceptance of Christ in our marriage. Family member needs recovery/help with anger and accept Jesus!
  53. D.&K.M.--Pray that our move to East Texas will be fruitful. We will be gone by the middle of May.
  54. S.&D.McC.--Continued love, peace & harmony (family).
  55. I.C.--Reconnect with the church and God.
  56. A.M.--Valerie to come back to seeking God.
  57. R.R.--Family, business, speedy recovery, my friend Ruth.
  58. B.C.--A; work issue.
  59. E.C.--Job manager, friends: Selina, Keifer, Pamela, John David, cousin Tex, family, school.
  60. J.&D.H.--To get through the exhausting trouble w/ex wife & the new life w/my wife & child.
  61. G.&G.P.--Mother with alzheimer's-walking difficulties.

No comments: