Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Oct 25th 2009

  • M.A.--My Popo (grandpa) is having a procedure done tomorrow to remove a blockage from his heart! He was getting a full physical before going in for knee surgery and they found the thing in his heart. The Dr's expect it to be an in and out procedure - so please pray that he fairs well during the procedure. He's 83.
  • C.&J.W.--
  • Kinley was discharged from the hospital late Sunday afternoon and is at home with her family.

  • A.M.--Cynthia-dialysis has weakened her body for the past 12 years. Prayer for bodily restoration & spiritual uplifting.
  • L.A.--May the Lord help us with our family problems and with our money problems. Thank you.
  • G.S.--Pray for my family healing.
  • C.S.--For my mom and dad to live together and be happy.
  • L.S.--For everyone to have a safe drive home.
  • A.R.--For school, for puppets, for club volleyball, for Mrs. Zygarba, and Paula, b/c she is pregnant.
  • M.W.--Continue to pray for JoAn, still in hospital w/pneumonia (as of today, she is home!). Pray for Baby Faith that one day in her lifetime she will receive real eyes. Pray for our soldiers in Iraq & Afghanistan--God's hedge of protection. Thank God for his mercy and love and grace.
  • K.D.--Prayer that Gregg will be safe & will learn to fully depend on God.
  • J.R.--Pray for Dez, Jackson's mom, she just got surgery.
  • M.L.--The Puppet Ministry.
  • T.W.--For my grandma. for Baby Faith.
  • L.F.--Superbaby Faith.
  • T.B.--Josh-leaving today for Marines.
  • D.&F.M.--Starting last session of chemo, Monday thru Mon. Praise Lord for His faithfulness!! Pray Brian's aunt diagnosed with lymphoma.
  • L.N.--For my grandpa to get better (he has cancer).
  • N.--Pray for me to walk away from my job, and at the end of day & be with my children in peace. I need to leave the sadness of work @ work.
  • E.A.--For income to get better. I need overtime.
  • A.O.--A cure for autism.
  • Y.&C.V.--Lead me in the right direction to help find a cure for Christopher's seizures. Cure autism.
  • D.W.--strength.
  • C.&G.B.--Gary, heart surgery.
  • D.D.--I need prayer & direction in my finances.
  • R.M.--Forcus on goal commitment.
  • R.M.--Enjoying the series. Enjoying praise & worship, hope for imperfect life.
  • J.W.--Prayers for Kim & Kevin's marriage & their family and health; for Richard & Marla, caring for elderly family members; for health for our families; for Trunk or Treat!
  • J.---Opportunity for ministry at TCC.
  • C.j.--I'm very thankful for the Connection Church. It's good to have a true place to worship so close to home.
  • M.P.--that my family would have peace this week! Also, I have projects this week! Also, that Marked4Life would rock for Jesus @ Trunk or Treat.
  • F.G.--Please pray for our families' healing over the holiday season.
  • G.&G.T.--Frank, Chris, Oralia, David, Eva, Margaret, Gilbert Jr., Vanessa, Alex, Olivia, Michael,
  • S.H.--For Beth (financial and emotional); for Baby Charlie; for Jason to continue to have plenty of work; Marlena (healing after the flu); Janet (healing after a stroke). Thank you!
  • J.&C.W.--Kinley-H1N1 flu.
  • J.D.--I am in desperate need of work. Bills, rent piling up. I have until the 30th to pay. I have some money coming but after Nov. 15th, I need $800. Please pray for me & family.
  • D.S.--Prayer request for continued unity of our families. Also, Chio, struggling w/illness and in hospital in San Angelo.
  • L.S.--Financial disaster situation.
  • S.G.--Please lift our family up in prayer.
  • B.F.--Praying for my wife Cindy & her family; also my family.
  • A.S.--My brothers Don and Kris who have a close friend that committed suicide, along with that friend's family.
  • A.S.--Kim may have cancer; pray for the best.
  • A.N.--Cont'd prayer for Amanda & Mary & family, Mary & Henry, Megan, my parents Bill & Kathy (finances). Praise for the change in my finances.
  • J.D.--We need help because my husband do not work; please pray for us.
  • C.W.--Pray to forgive and forget. Give me strength to move on and start a new life.
  • G.&D.E.--For family life.
  • J.C.--Jennifer, headache, M.S.; Alfred, back pains; Stephen, job situation; Stacy, Andrew, Zabrina, Andrew (shoulder, arm in a cast); Christina's knee.
  • T.C.--My cousin Alex (in jail for 6 months)
  • E.B.--Please pray for my family to be saved.
  • G.D.F.--Pray for my return home to my family in Michigan. That God will provide work for me and continue to be in my life.
  • H.E.--To get a job!!

No comments: