Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Week of Oct 4th 09

  • Cole Phillips-- Pray 4 Kristi - she got a flashburn when our paper shredder exploded & has temporary vision loss & its really itchy and in pain.
  • J.C.--
    For my sister in law Maribel her mother is in Venezuela she is having emergency surgery on a Tumor that has formed in her ovary the prognosis is not good. My sister in law is flying out on Saturday the surgery is on Monday her mother's name is Carmen. She is 76 years old. Also my daughter Christina Maria has been out of school for three weeks at first it was the flu now she has a very bad injury on her left knee please join me in prayer for a quick recovery.

    M.G.--Please pray for Drew - advanced lyme disease, spouse Yvonne, child Jade. Please pray for my neighbor, Heather. Healing for Heather, was just admitted to the hospital with pneumonia. Pray also for spouse Darren and 2 children, peace and faith!

    J.C.--for Trina's daughter, school age, diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Parents relocated to this area because of it. Please pray for peace, good employment for her father; strength for her mom. Also, for Christina - divine healing of her knee. Praise God for mercy and grace for the family with the MRI yesterday! For Alfred and his therapy, for God's healing.

    C.H.--A friend of mine that I grew up with went into labor due to placenta abruption on Oct. 6. Her baby did not make it and his funeral is tommorrow. She had just had her baby shower and had everything ready for her baby. She named him Tyler. Please pray for her and her husband to have peace, and strength to get through this time Thank you.

    C.H.--Recently I asked for everyone to pray for my coworkers that had been laid off from work and were reapplying for their jobs. I am very happy to say that two of my coworker have been back to work for about 3 weeks now and another will start on Oct 19th.

No comments: