Monday, October 12, 2009

Oct 4th 2009

  • K.R.--Baby Faith.
  • D.&F.M.--Dean, for strength. John & Cathy, beat the flu. Susan, open doors for a new job. Mike & Pat, renewed strength after loss of grandbaby.
  • Y.V.--Pray for Christopher--hospital stay scheduled for Oct. 19-23. Bless and protect my Christopher.
  • A.L.--Pray for our family, our finances, our job, our ministry, our pastors and church family.
  • L.A.--My family and I need prayer for our finances, and to help us get closer to God.
  • P.&M.D.--Help my son & his wife begin to heal from the loss of their stillborn daughter.
  • L.R.--For the family I have, whose faith has gone. May they find Jesus again and know they are loved and all they have to do is ask for help and God will provide.
  • M.W.---Praise God for all the Rain! Pray for hubby Mark--pulled a muscle in his back. Pray for families who are hurting from the loss of loved ones. Pray for our leaders! For them to seek God's guidance. Pray for our church home. Pray for the Weildschultz Family.
  • A.W.--Abby - she's having a difficult time, & for some of my girlfriends; they're making some bad choices w/boys.
  • A.W.--I would like a prayer request for my family to get back on our feet, and my mom to get well. She broke 3 toes and hurt her knee.
  • J.D.--Need prayer for work in almost all fields, except electrician or HVAC.
  • M.L.--Jordy to get better.
  • C.&J.W.--Chris R, Ira.
    "Mama" Kennedy, mother or Carrol and mother-in-law of Peggy (Kennedy), has been diagnosed with breast cancer. Carrol and Peggy are childhood friends from school and church. We've just today found each other on FB. Mrs. Kennedy will be having surgery at noon on Tuesday, in Jackson, Mississippi. She is a delightful lady and we appreciate your prayers for her and her family.
  • J.&J.W.--Jennifer's coworker-Valeria, lost her baby twins in miscarriage. James & Jennifer, possible bankruptcy.
  • R.&D.C.--God is GOOD!!
  • D.C.--Our careers & income. We are self-employed.
  • T.W.--For my sister Jordyn, that she will feel 100% better.
  • R.&A.W.--My buddy Chase and his wife are expecting their firstborn child this month. We hope nothing but the best for them.
  • R.M.--Mike, Bridget & Faith. Productive business trip to Pittsburgh this week.
  • D.B.--Tara-help her be well. Kevin--suffers from anxiety disorder. Brandon, needs a job.
  • S.W.--Friend-Patrick's mom Rainee is in hospital-confused & not well. Patrick having to fly back & forth from VA.
  • S.W.--Aunt Sherri in hospital w/blood clots.
  • Petreas x 4--Super Baby Faith.
  • J.M.--I have a happy anniversary (1 year).
  • E.C.--Family.
  • B.F.--Praying for military.
  • K.W.--Please pray for my husband Brett to open his heart to God. Thanks. God Bless you!
  • R.M.--Need prayer for discerning my work and home life.
  • S.H.--For Marlena, as she is healing in the hospital from severe illness. For Jason & I as we raise Charlie. Thank you.
  • E.&E.L.--Please pray for Jaxon & Paul.
  • L.S.--Praise Jesus.
  • J.C.--Our family's spiritual journey. Personal prayer need.
  • A.S.--Randy needs a job.
  • G.S.--Pray that my estranged wife could find the Lord and find her way back to her family.
  • M.P.--That my family would have a great week.
  • A.G.--Taking the first step to be a better Christian. To find myself thru Christ. Want to stop worrying.
  • T.B.--Friend/co-worker Susan just had spinal fusion. Thanks. Also, I am so thankful for this church and the ministry and friendships.
  • A.C.--Pray for my family and me at school and football practice and games.
  • M.F.--Pray for a friend so she can get better.
  • I.F.--I pray that my mom gets her life together.

No comments: