Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oct 11th 2009

  • S.D.J.--Pray for traveling mercies for Aaron as he travels to Houston to get my mom. Pray for healing in baby Nicky's body from the swine flu.
  • J&F.G.--Pray for all teenagers (children) to refocus on Jesus!
  • H.T.--The Wildshuetz Family. Thanks for the needed rain.
  • J.&M.B.--Pray that we can find the right treatment to help Britney.
  • F.G.--Pray for our church building. Pray for Cole, Nic and the church leadership as they make decisions regarding the bldg.
  • B.&N.--That Bill & I would parent our 3 babies the way God would have us to. For Bill & the youngest baby to get over their sickness. For Stacey's surgery this week.
  • S.W.--My brother Austin to get God in his life. Also, for me to trust in God.
  • D.&J.M--Continue for Dean to gain strength. Super Baby Faith & family. Our leaders of country & church.
  • J.&C.W.--Chris R., in Iraq.
  • M.W.--Pray for a friend whose spouse walked out on their marriage. Pray for those baptized today--for growth in The Word. Pray for those in flood areas, the loss of their homes.
  • R.G.--Pray that I continue my daily walk with God.
  • M.O.--Pray for my nephew RJ in Afghanistan. For a hedge of protection around him.
  • D.B.--Pray for Kevin Bush as he continues to struggle w/anxiety. Dr. Collins who was diagnosed w/breast cancer.
  • J.C.--Ask God to strengthen and improve my relationship with my girlfriend Emily! Keep me safe as I leave for Marine Corps boot camp in 15 days.
  • S.H.--For Super Baby Faith. For Marlena, Baby Charlie, Jason to have plenty of work . Thank you.
  • A.S.--To ease my days at work. There are times I feel I'm being tested w/an unkind boss.
  • N.K.--Pray for Ricky's back! It's really been hurting & I've lost his med insurance & for all my girls to be healthy. Thank you.y
  • K.B.--Pray for Norbert's wife who is being treated for cancer, pray for me that I may get over my anxiety.
  • R.&D.C.--Pray for my son, Josh, he leaves for boot camp on Oct 26th.
  • C.W.--Pray to get God take over my life and use me to do His will.
  • J.C.--Jennifer (illness); Alfred (back pains); Christina (knee); Stephen (job); Eva (marriage).
  • J.F.--McDonald Fam-loss of dad (5 kids and unexpected death yest.), marriage, birth of son, daughter's adjustment to new baby.
  • A.W.--I want to pray for all my Family. and those others that I'm close to. And thank you, God.
  • M.G.--Heather--in ICU due to pneumonia from flu symptoms.
  • B.F.--Praying everyone getting good health & praying military (overseas).
  • L.S.--Financial problems.

No comments: