Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Week of Oct 18th

  • M.G.--Heather - in coma from pneumonia but now showing signs of improvement.
  • R.&D.C.--Payer for our son. He leaves for bot camp in 8 days.
  • J.C.--Just prayer and protection for my trip safe to Maine and my journey through Marine Corps Bootcamp! (Awesome church, love all of you guys)
  • K.B.--Please pray for Dannielle's aunt who got layed off. Pray for Norbert's wife that she heal from the cancer she is fighting. Pray to bring us all closer to God.
  • D.B.--Pray Kevin as he battles anxiety. Tara.
  • B.W.--Praise God for only mild hearing loss for Baby.
  • M.W.--Please pray for Baby Faith as she continues to grow and to thank the Lord that she can hear!
  • J.H.--PTL! Blessings the Lord has given us. Pray for my brother Trevor's addiction. Pray he will find the Lord again. Pray my brother Adam finds a good job.
  • A.M.--Christopher, Yolanda's son, for hospital stay for tests because of seizures. Irma- strength-has not come to group for 2 weeks. Jan-terminal illness. Debbie, Dan's ex-wife, who is taking care of him.
  • Y.C.V.--Bless my Christopher. He will be at Children's Dell Hospital all week for testing. Heal him from seizures and autism. Please keep him in prayer.
  • N.McG.--I relapsed this week. I feel so sad and disapppointed. I ask for forgiveness for the pain & disappointments I caused. I pray to pick myself up and continue my sobriety with God!
  • M.W.--Pray for Heather-pneumonia-in a coma, has very young children & spouse. Pray for God's favor for homeowners whose houses are being saturated by the springs springing up in Kyle, for solutions to be offered. PRAISE! Since a leaking water line was found and replaced, the yards are drying up for now! Pray for my friend whose spouse walked out on their marriage; pray for both of them!! Also, PRAISE GOD for answered prayer. We prayed for my cousin who is due to deliver their4th child early December and her husband was due to go to Iraq in late Nov. This is what she wrote: the Commander is well aware of our situation, and he will be doing what he can to make sure Gabriel is here with me, especially with all the risks!!! Pray for my neighbor JoAn, who is being admitted to the hospital with pneumonia.
  • B.F.--Praying for my son Russell; will go to Afghanistan in January 2010. Help him keep the faith. Thank you for letting me baptized last Sunday.
  • L.F.--Super Baby Faith.
  • R.O.--Pray for family health and all the lost who need Jesus to fill that lost void.
  • J.D.--I need a job, custodial or any.
  • B.W.--Please pray for my daughter and grandson. They need God in their lives so bad.
  • C.&J.W.--Praise: Mama K's successful surgery. Prayers: Carolyn & Jim, Chris R.
  • H.G.--Prayers for our new house and that we can close soon. Cont'd prayers for Super Baby Faith & her parents.
  • H.T.--The W. Family, the unemployed & their families.
  • M.B.--Had a friend killed in a car wreck on Friday.
  • E. Family--Please pray that the flashdrive can be "fixed" & Jenni's book(s) can be recovered. Right now they're all lost and she's heartbroken.
  • J.&J.P.--Jordan to get through work, school, family w/out being mean, negative & going crazy---really! Health of Elliott, Ligon & Pierce, Haymon Family.
  • A.S.--A friend's mom who is in ICU w/pneumonia; a friend Tommy who needs God to light his path after a divorce.
  • J.C.--Alfred, back pain; Irene, pain, Jennifer, M.S.; Stacey, womb; Stacey, recovering from surgery; Stephen, job situation; Christina Maria, knee; Judith, fibromyalgia pain.
  • L.D.--Financial problems.
  • E.R.--My mom's tumor count is going down. Thank you for your prayers.
  • S.&D.McC--Continued prayer for my family, bring us all chosen to Jesus.
  • J.P.--Daughter scheduled for surgery Oct. 22nd; unemployed; family's health and well-being.
  • M.F.J.--Thank you for your continued prayers for Baby Faith.
  • B.S.--My neighbor has cancer.
  • M.P.--That I would have a good peaceful week.
  • A.T.G.--That everything works out for me and Gary Job Corp and for me to better my life 1 step at a time.
  • O.G.--I request with all my heart to take care of all my children wherever they are, please.
  • J.L.-- asking for prayer for a dear friend of hers who is 7 months pregnant and was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. She was just admitted to the hospital for possible swine flu. Her immune system is compromised from the pregnancy & chemo treatments.
  • C.H.--Please pray for my Dad, he hurt his back at work today and can barely walk, he is in a lot of pain. Please lift him up.
  • S.H.--PRAY FOR JOYCE’s SALVATION - I just found all of this out about 2 sec. ago! They may pull the plug today. 3 years ago she lost her husband and has been very depressed since then. shi stopped taking care of her diabetes and everything else. last i knew she did'nt know Jesus. She and Ron are the only ones that became like aun t and uncle to my family. We both lived far from our extended families and we spent a lot of family time together. (began more than than 25 years ago) on 10/10 , she was found passed out w. sugar over 800- in hospital since then doing better on 10/12 but same day rapidly declined feeding tube breathing tube heart issue dr discontinued dialysis found cancer in lung which began in breast tumors on back and spine did'n rec. her sister June whom she has been staying w/ since Ike took her home. She is in a very far away state none of my family will be able to go soon probably not at all pray for salvation healing would be a bonus.
  • M.W.--More Urgent prayer needed for my neighbor JoAn. She has been put in ICU at Seton-Williamson. They have not been able to determine what kind of "consolidated bacteria pneumonia" she has. Her right lobe is not functioning at all, her blood pressure has dropped and her sugar is out of control. She is an asthma sufferer. thank you.
  • M.R.--My cousin lisa survived lukemia as a kid and now has ovarian cancer, she is in surgery right now, she is an only child and has had a very tough life and pray for her parents too to be saved and not bitter towards God.
  • M.G.-- I got an update about Heather. She is going to come out of the rotating bed today and the Drs. are lowering her coma mediciation. She is improving!!! Praise God!! It sounds like she is going to recover. It make take weeks, but Drs. are optimistic... Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts.
  • J.C.--My friend Stacy called to tell me that her husband Andrew's arm is in a cast due to an accident he had. Can you please put this couple in your prayer list. He is back at work doing light duty but he had a terrible ordeal during his surgery--the bone they were drilling thru broke and they had to drill on another bone. So he is really in a lot of pain. They have one child Zabrina. Please keep this family in your prayers.
  • C.W.--Pray for Kinley...10 mos old. Was hospitalized with complications from swine flu (Cookie & Joe's great-niece).

No comments: