Monday, June 1, 2009

May 31st 2009

  • J.C.--Pray for Grechen, court date June 8th.
  • C.J.--We've been profoundly blessed this year. Thank you for the reminder message to share the knowledge/love of God so others too may be blessed.
  • R.&A.W.--I'm ready to play on a Sunday whenever you need me. Would also like to ask for prayer for a fun & safe summer for everyone, especially going to church.
  • S.D-J.--Lift up those traveling to Belize on the mission trip, the new HS graduates and Kristi as she heals and Katie as she prepares for oral surgery on Tues. Thank you, Lord, for the honest person that turned in my keys @ Walmart this morning.
  • A.W.--Kim, my father, to know Jesus.
  • D.&F.M.--Puppeteers.
  • P.&M.D.--Please pray for Pat's sister Diana who is dying from pneumonia so that God will welcome her into His kingdom.
  • S.G.--Please continue to pray for our family - better communication and unity.
  • S.H.--Please continue prayers for Jason & I as we prepare for Baby Charlie. Thank You!
  • M.W.--Pray for new job for Maria. Pray for our team's trip to Belize. Pray for their safety & also pray for the people in Belize to receive their message. Pray for Emma, Angela, Roque & Ricky, that they will not lose sight of their Savior.
  • R.O.--Safety for Belize - Beach Bash trip.
  • J.&E.M.--for Doug & his family.
  • A.L.--my children, my family, our pastors, our ministry, my finances, my marriage, my job.
  • S.&P.E.--Pray for my friends, Jason and Anna whose 2 -yr.old son Ian had surgery to remove a brain tumor. He's still in critical condition and the entire family could use our prayers. Thanks.
  • E.A.--Rene to come home in July and Juanita my mother. and that we can get a new truck. We need it.
  • L.A.--May the Lord help us w/our fiances and w/a car.
  • A.A.--Please pray for my 2 yr-old Lorelbi who will be having her 4th heart operation on 11 June 09 in Omaha, NE. Thank you. God bless.
  • S.O.--I pray that God continues to show me the way to minister His Word to the people he brings into my life.
  • F.E.--Please pray for the baby to be healthy & to come gracefully. Thank you for praying for me & my family every week.
  • Y.V.--Pray biopsy is normal. Faith is strong. Bless my Christopher. Protect him always.
  • J.F.--Help me get my teacher certification.
  • D.M.--Greg--to think more positively. Dr. Smith to do the same. I have been hit with a lot of people who cannot say nice things or are very negative.
  • A.M.N.--Cont prayer for Amanda & Mary & family, Mary & Henry, Megan, Blake, Nathan, my parents Bill & Kathy, my ankle & a new job!
  • S.S.N.--I am having problems with judgment. Nikki, Tom, Jodi, Travis, Mom, John, P:am, Kathleen, Redel, Connie, Art, Sam, Renny.
  • K.B.--Please pray for Mike, that he gets the strength of God to head his body.

No comments: