Monday, June 8, 2009

June 7th 2009

CW--From the St. Mark's Prayer Chain in El Paso, the granddaughter of one of my best friends: Megan is in Cameroon on a mission trip.

Our Megan is on a mission trip with other youth in Africa, she writes asking our help, not only for her but for the children she is serving today, we lift her up today resting in the asurance that the God that send her will bring forth his will, protection and her and group safely home. I desperately would like prayer from the congregation for us. It started out with staff problems, like not trusting them, them not doing what they are supposed to for the kids. But, Grandma, we are in the middle of spiritual warfare here. I have glimpsed evil, maybe not been close to it, but there is something going on here. Several staff members have made me extremely uncomfortable and Katey agrees. God has really been talking to her through dreams and me in my prayers and there is an evil presence here that is very real and very scary. At first I felt paranoid thinking it, but it's because we weren't expecting it in a million years. I expected this to be a trip just to show the kids love, but there has been so many more problems.Grandma, we feel strongly that several of the matrons are dealing with evil and I have felt conviction in prayers at certain times to pray for God to surround them and stop any evil from touching them... I have been getting upset because I pray and pray for everything, I pray for the cloud to be lifted, and it physically exhausts me. It feels like I am pushing and pushing against something that won't budge. Katey and I are the only ones feeling it. It's scary, Grandma. We are kids dealing with very real evil here, continue praying for us. We need all the help we can get in lifting the evil from this place. I love you and miss you. Meg

No comments: