Thursday, May 28, 2009

May 24th 2009

  • R.O.--Maria's back to heal. Work issues.
  • S.H.--Thank you for continued prayers for me, Jason and Baby Charlie--8 weeks to go! Please also pray for those at Jason's work who lost their jobs. Pray for Jason's job. Thank you!
  • F.E.--Please keep everyone safe!
  • A.W.--You rock, Pam! Love Girl.
  • J.H.--Children's health--strength & unity in our family.
  • D. & L.M.--Thank you for your prayers. Larisa is a US citizen now.
  • S.W.--Brother Austin (had time). Dad - needs work (Larry). Just for my family to stay healthy and safe.
  • S.D.J.--Lift up my business in prayer as I progress in growing my business. Give all the children peace as summer vacation begins and their routines altered. Lift up all the graduates as they go out into the world. Bless the AF distribution & Kristi's surgery.
  • S.S.M.--My prayers are with my own church. God rocks!
  • K.C.--For my friend and his pregnant girlfriend.
  • A.R.--For my field trip. For puppets. That my ankles will strengthen. For our Belize trip.
  • M.P.--Please pray for my eye (so that I won't look scary).
  • A.M.--Daughter Valerie that she seek God again.
  • P.x4--Praise for trading our car for a new vehicle and enough cash to pay taxes.
  • E.A.--Elias coming home from Iraq and Juanita.
  • L.A.--I want to thank you for all the prayers you have said for me and my family.
  • D.A.--I was offered a job that works great for my family and was layed off the next day from my current job. God works miracles.
  • D.B.--Pray for the family & friend of Nazima who are mourning their loss. Be with them and me. It's been a year but the pain is still there.
  • A.E.--I want to forgive myself for my past sins and I want to be less in control of the sins of others.
  • S.G.--Family health issues.
  • K.S.--Lynda for comfort & peace for losing her mother this week. Sarah's intention.
  • P.S.--Pray for my family (Klein Family in Seguin) who have just lost their family. Pray for them for more love and understanding for each other.
  • M.W.--Pray for our country. Thank and Praise God for courageous men and women who keep us worshiping. Praise God! My son arrived safely at Cocoa Beach after 8 days. He is talking to God more & more. Pray for all the graduates & for those going to Belize--health, preparation, for His dome of protection over us.

No comments: