Monday, June 15, 2009

Week of June 14th 2009

  • E.G.--Just asking for a prayer request please. My surgery is scheduled for today and will be very comprehensive. My post op recovery I am told will be somewhat more than I expected. I should be out of surgery this evening. Frances will have my children for the night and will have the update. Please pray for coverage for my children and for guidance for my surgeons and anesthesiologist. Thank you for always being there when I've needed you. You are the best group of friends anyone could ask for.God Bless. Elizabeth
  • M.O. --Dear Prayer Warriors: My brother's wife was diagnosed with colon cancer this past week...they found it during her Colonoscopy this past Monday...She has a doctor's visit on Tuesday to go over the CT scan and then meeting with surgeon on Thursday. Please pray that they have caught it in its early stage and can be be taken care of and removed. Pray for complete healing. Pray for my brother Johnnie and their two daughters too. Thank you.
  • M.O.--Hi Everyone. Amelia is dealing with tough times again; this time it has to do with Melinah's health. Amelia had gotten a job, and Melinah was placed in a day care. It was like an answered prayer. But just a few days later, Melinah got sick, and Amelia had to stay home. When she took her to the doctor, they suspected that it may be TB. Amelia doesn't have a job any more. From Sharon's email, I now know that she does have TB. The doctors are just trying to find out what type.We need to help Amelia. She need our prayers, but she also needspeople to call her and help her financially for things like gas and food expenses. Please think about what you can do for Amelia. It might take a small (or big) sacrifice, but it matters greatly. God bless you, Alma
    ____________________________________________________
    Heather just called me. Amelia brought her daughter, Melinah, into Pediatric Junction, where Heather is a nurse, and she is being admitted to Dell Children Hospital in Room 336. She will be there for 3 days. They will be doing drug therapy on Melinah to find out what type of Tuberculosis she has.

    Please keep them in your prayers.

No comments: