Thursday, June 25, 2009

June 21, 2009

  • M.W.--Pray for the Whites as they launch their new church! Praise God & thanx for prayers. God saved my son AGAIN from a motorcycle accident.
  • A.R.--For my dad cause he had to go out of town on Father's Day.
  • D.&L.M.--Praise! Passports are done--and in hand. Prayer--Prepare our hearts for ministry in Kyrqystan. God's protection as well..July 12-30th.
  • A.A.--Thank you for all of your prayers and support. My daughter is healthy and left the hospital on Sat, 20 June.
  • B.W.--Please continue praying for my husband Brett to open his heart for God. Pray for Tammy and her kids to be safe.
  • M.O.--Pray for Netty to have a quick recovery. For Yolanda and Christopher to have a blessed summer.
  • S.H.--For Stephanie, Jason, & Baby Charlie as his birth is imminent. Please pray for a safe & healthy delivery. Thank you.
  • V.--Pray for healing. May need surgery. Blessings for the fathers in my family. Special blessings for my daddy and for Christopher's dad.
  • F.G.--Praise! Surgery went well. Please continue to pray for healing and for our family.
  • S.S.N.--Temptation. I need prayer for right choices.
  • M.A.--Pray for all the families traveling to Austin for the LaFuente Family. Reunion-safe travels.
  • F. Family.--Sandi-back problems.
  • N.B.--Custody mediation with ex-husband July 6th. Peace & healing for family.
  • B.&N.--For guidance on finding a used car. For Bill's printer to work today so he can finish t-shirts. Great Message, Nic!
  • M.U.--Need to help w/financial.
  • A.G.--I want to thank God for His mercy & grace, despite all, despite myself, He forgives freely & loves me still. Thank God for my children, their health & his everlasting shelter.
  • D.A.--My brother & his wife Frank & Penny and their daughter Amanda are living with us. Pray that they are soon able to get their own home.
  • V.B.--Prayers for a brother-in-law who is having a very sad Father's Day because his son died recently.
  • B.F.--Praying-Mr. & Mrs. Gould, safe trip back to their home. Cindy's family & Bryan Family, my pet,Ninja passed away. Happy Father's Day to military overseas.
  • J.C.--Please continue to pray for my husband. He lives in constant pain.
  • S.P.--I have several Nero Ventures going on in my life, and I just want God to take control and help me make the right decisions.
  • L.B.--Please pray for the health of Lorelei and all the people she has touched. Please take care of my mama.
  • H.M.--My dad Shawn is having another surgery on Wednesday; pray please for him to be okay.
  • M.A.--To help my friend Nick who is battling an addiction. My daughters and their mother. Myself, that I continue to be strong on my own in Houston.

No comments: