Thursday, June 18, 2009

June 14, 2009

  • S.D-J--Pray for traveling mercies as we travel up north on Friday. Lift up the reunion (and the attendees) we will attend while in NY. Pray for blessings with our finances.
  • K.B.--Please pray for Mike. He needs God's strength and healing.
  • F. Family--Decisions for Christ in Belize and at Beach Bash.
  • B.W.--For our unborn baby girl and us. That God will give us the strength to deal with whatever changes we may all face.
  • I.G.--A job for my sister Amelia. Unemployed for 3 years now.
  • M.W.--Pray for Sharon--son killed in Iraq. Praise God fro returning the Belize team home safely. Pray for my dtr & family traveling in Georgia & granddtr in college. Pray for my son traveling in FL & GA to see them.
  • J.&T.W.--For Vonnie's cert. test on Friday; job for Johanna; praise for Richard's job; prayers for Emma & Rocque.
  • M.O.--Thank you Lord for Netty's baby girl. I pray for fast healing for Netty.
  • A.L.--Our ministry, our church, our pastors, our children, our jobs & finances.
  • V.G.--Please be with my my mom as she recovers and help me to get back on the right path.
  • S.H.--Thank you for your continued prayers for Baby Charlie's health & safe arrival in about 5 weeks. Please pray for Jason and I as we prepare for him.
  • S.E.--Praise God that my mom was informed she's cancer-free after 5+years of treatment! Praise for the puppet ministry and the lives they impacted in Belize.
  • P.W.--My sister-in-law Debbie (Zak's aunt) has breast cancer. Chemo, radiation & surgery are all coming. Pray for full & easy recovery for her. Thanks.
  • K.W.--Please continue praying for my husband Brett to open his heart for Jesus. Thanks.
  • A.O.--For everyone at the youth retreat to have learned about God and to remember us.
  • S.L.--My brother Tommy has been diagnosed with skin cancer. His surgery is Friday. Please say a prayer.
  • D.F.--For the 500 children that we saved in Belize this past year.
  • Z.&A.W.--*New church * Place to Meet * Sale of House * Teams @ TCC * Zak's aunt Debbie - cancer & chemo.
  • A.M.N.--Cont'd prayer for Amanda & Mary, Kachmarsky Family, Mary & Henry, Megan, Blake & Mike, my parents Bill & Kathy, me.
  • J.&E.M.--Rebuilding of our marriage.
  • M.G.--Rain
  • C.R.--Please pray for Angelo, age 7. He has been in Lubbock Hospital with brain injuries since May 30th from a car wreck. Please pray for a good recovery.
  • J.&F.G.--Please pray for our oldest son (Eli). He's going to get divorced w/his wife. They have 3-mo-old-girl. Pray to keep them together!
  • B.G.--Pray that I can find a home or a place to stay by the end of the week. By Friday I will be homeless. Bless Alex & Rico & their families; these two touch me, and I could pray for good things for them.
  • C.&E.L.--Continued prayers for my brother Bryce and my entire family, that we are able to work through family crisis and be able to forgive him for things he has done and that we can begin to trust him.
  • L.A.--I pray that the Lord helps us with our finances.
  • E.A.--For Juanita. For better and longer health and Rene to come home safely.
  • J.F.--That I pass my teacher certificate on the 27th.
  • E.D.H.--For my 13 yr-old Brien that he may stay in focus in the light, Christian friends away from darkness & temptations. Right choices as well for 8-yr-old Sofi's temper. For our family-hunger of God.
  • S.D.H.--God if Good! Thanks for everything, Guys @ TCC, from Eagle Pass, Tx.

No comments: