Thursday, May 21, 2009

May 17th 2009

  • A.G.--My sister who cares for my mom has been told that she is more likely than not that 2 spots on her lungs are lung cancer. This is devastating to our family; we ask for your prayers so that the final diagnosis gives hope for effective treatment. There has been so much heartache lately. One more is beyond our comprehension, our selfish needs & wants. Please pray for all of my family's healing. There are 12 siblings and mom widowed. Thanks.
  • K.L.--Pray for hearts to be touched during the mission trip to Belize.
  • M.W. Pray for our new woman's group!
  • K.W.--PTL--my friend Tammy and her kids will move to Tx this summer. PTL--my brother-in-law Dave arrived home safely from Saudia Arabia. Thanks.
  • McG. Family--We leave on Tuesday, going to IN, CO, MT, then back home to WA. Thank you for welcoming our family back @ TCC. Y'all are a huge blessing to our family.
  • D.&L.M.--Pray for L.'s naturalization interview on Wed., May 20th 2009 at 1:00 p.m.
  • F.E.--Please pray that I do the right think & make the right decisions. Please pray that I gain more knowledge to do what I need to do. Thank you!
  • N.G.--Pray for a healthy childbirth! I'm scared of going through it this time, but I know God will be by my side. Protect my kids & watch over them while I'm gone. Amen.
  • V.--Protect my Christopher. Praise God for our blessings.
  • S.S.--Pray to BAAL-out for everyone. Pray for my family. They are bickering. Families are great.
  • A.W.--That my abscess would go away, and I don't have to have surgery this summer.
  • B.W.--For God to help us through the worry and anxiety we are having by reminding us daily to put our trust and faith in Him as we deal with many uncertainties. For God to continue to watch and protect us. Faith.
  • F.G.--Please continue to pray for our Belize trip--we leave June 6th.
  • M.P.--Please pray for me; I've got finals Thursday & Friday.
  • H.T.--The K. Family's health. Brendon's tumor to be gone.
  • D.S.--Sharon continuing struggle w/healing. Personal conflict w/balance & understanding of my own life.
  • S.P.--I'm blessed! Thank you.
  • D.W.--For my shoulder to heal correctly so I don't have to get surgery.
  • K.B.--Layla & Mayden that they get love from their parents and see God. Melton, for health & quality of life.
  • A.C.--Today we celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary with our Lord and Savior. Amen.
  • J.C.--Today we are celebrating our 18th year anniversary. Pray for us. The C. Family.
  • L.A.--My prayer request that my son Angel passes his math TAKS test on Tue. Also, that my husband was blessed w/a job! One more thing, keep my little brother safe. Elias, he is in Iraq.
  • E.A.--For Juanita. Elias comes home in June has a good and save TRTP from Iraq.
  • C.&E.L.--Pray that my brother Bryce's health improves and that he continue to be strong in fighting his battle against addictions to alcohol & cigarettes.
  • J.D.B.--For Danah's shoulder to heal correctly so she won't have to get surgery.

No comments: