Thursday, May 14, 2009

May 10th 2009

K.C.--For my mother to have a great day.
J.W.--Praise for the life of my grandmother, Ann, who passed away this week. She lived a life of eternal and true significance.
S.& S. W.--Austin, struggling with addiction.
J.H.--Brother Adam had a head injury last night. Pray he heals well.
N.G.--The time is near for Baby. Pray for healthy childbirth & watch over my kids while I'm in the hospital. Bless all my friends & family! Amen.
J.&C.W.--Barley, William, Lara families. Praise--twin sons for Shelley & Dennis?
E. Family--Please pray for our TCC friends, Kristi & Alyssa, Jennifer & Katie.
A.F.& L.D.--We are getting married next Sat, so please pray for us and our future. Also, pray for us as we travel to our honeymoon in Hawaii.
F.E.--Thanks for a great week!
A.G.--Alonso (my dad) who needs peace during his last days. He is suffering due to his depression and brain tumor.
S.H.--Please continue prayers for our family--Jason, Stephanie & Baby Charlie. Thank you!
A.G.--Please pray for spiritual healing, strength & heavenly wisdom for myself, enabling me to continually seek to be a better parent, child of God. Thanks.
B.& S.F.--Thank God for my moms & my wife.
D.& L.M.--Praise Report: USCIS heard your prayers! Will have citizenship interview on May 20th; ceremony the next day.
K.R.--Alyssa's "sickness." Our trip to Belize. Mrs. Z's pregnancy.
K.L.--Please pray for peace in our family and the success of the Belize trip.
V.G.--Thank you for my mom & everything she does for & pleases watch over my mooma & let her know I love her.
E.B.--For daughter Jessica to find her way. Brother Jimmy to find a job. Eddie find a job. Me to be a better person.
B.G.--Church fin. & building.
B.W.--For us to continue to put our trust & faith in God's plan for our unborn baby girl.
J.&E.M.--Grow in my relationship with God; to be a good husband & father.
S.G.--Please pray for every member in our immediate family for God's strength, wisdom & guidance & favor in every decision made. Thank you.
M.W.--Pray for Suezette-her 25-year-old son just died from leukemia. Pray for son Zeke-wisdom & protection. Pray for Kristi-health. Pay for Teresa, new job. Pray for jobs for people. Pray for moms who have abandoned their children.
B.&N.--Bridget, as she lost her husband this week. Pray for their 2-year-old Lucas. Babysitters for our foster kids.
A.R.--For school; for church, that I get my work done @ school.
B.M.--Prayers for Dave's work.
P.&M.D.--My daughter-in-law, Marcy, carries her child to term and it's healthy; she's lost 3 to miscarriage.
A.M.N.--cnt. prayer for: Amanda & Mar, Kachmarsky family, Mary & Henry, Megan, my parents Kathy & Bill, my ankle surgery May 15th.
S.P.--Thanks! Happy Mother's Day!
J.&P.C.--We pray for the continued health of our unborn child.
S.H.--Please pray for my mom to find a job and for my dad to get better & find God. He's sick and I pray he accepts Jesus to save him.
M.G.--Pray for husband's father, who has stage 4 cancer & brain tumor.
V.P.--For my almost 18-year-old daughter who seems to have no desire to do anything w/work or school or life after graduating last May.
L.A.--My prayer request is that my husband follows the Lord's way. He just became a Christian Monday!
E.A.--Elias hope to seem soon, coming home from Iraq.
E.E.--For Roque, Nina & Paul, my mother Thelma.
T.G.--For all moms in the world, For those moms who have forgotten that they are moms.
S.K.F.--I pray for this church, each pastor, pastor's wife & children regularly.
E.V.--Help me to get through my circumstance w/wisdom & understanding. And be a better person for it!
B.A.--My family, that we can overcome everything and move forward.

No comments: