Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May 3rd 2009

  • S.P.--Thank you!
  • C.C.--My dad's back.
  • L.R.--For my mother-in-law who has pancreatic cancer and whose faith has weakened. Pray that her wanting to just die and give up changes, & her faith.
  • B.F.--my daughter's wedding & my wife, family (Cindy), my family (Bryon). My friend Hollie still at the hospital, Michael's car situation solved.
  • D.S.--I am in a struggle with forgiveness and how to let go of betrayal & a 15-year marriage. Sharon-readmission to hospital this week w/a lot of testing - possible stroke from surgery.
  • L.G.--Prayer request - to pray for people who think there is no hope.
  • S.V.--1) My family continues to grow and blessed 2) My son & daughter find God 3) My disability increased to 100% 4) Work on managing finances 5) Debt-free.
  • E.E.--Pray that the Lord has favor over Roque in court. Pray that the Lord keeps me strong.
  • D, K, & C. B.--Pray for Michael to find work, Tracy for healing. For all those suffering.
  • N.&J.B.--We are beginning our 10% monthly tithing today. Knowing God will provide for ALL of our needs. Praise God!
  • B.G.--Looking for a job in any field (construction), need a little help. Please say a prayer for my friend back home who lost his dad (the Graeber Family.
  • M.U.--Pray for my family and financially.
  • I.F.--A prayer for my neighbors whose trailer house burnt down this past week on the 28th.
  • D.S.--I pray that God would do an unthinkable and unfathomable work in and through TCC. I'm praying and cheering you on. In Jesus' Name! Amen.
  • M.V.D.--My son Jozua for a job in USA.
  • M.S.--Pray for Family, new to area.
  • A.&C.W.--Tlo believe, give yourself to God! Allow "Him" to take our hands and lead us to salvation.
  • T.S.--For Linda & Lee to reconnect with our precious Lord.
  • J.C.--Please continue to pray for my husband's back. He lives in constant pain. Thank you.
  • C.C.--Matt's uncle; Fabian's grandmother; Sam's grandfather; mom & dad.
  • S.H.--My mom, like others, is a victim to our recession and is struggling to keep her home & everything. She's been looking for a job since 08/08 and no luck still. Please pray for her to receive a job & financial stability.
  • F.E.--I haven't been to church in about a month. It's not been good at all. Please pay for us to make the right choices in life and for us not to stray from my faith. Thanks.
  • E.A.--Hope to get my new job tomorrow and that my son starts feeling better.
  • N.G.--Pray for my kids and I as the time is near for me and new addition! Guide my son as he makes his decisions for his future & protect me as I go through all this. Amen.
  • D.D.--Pray for my unsaved husband.
  • B.W.--For baby faith that God will watch over her and protect her as she continues to grow and develop.
  • H.T.--Swine flu (pandemic); Sherri's surgery; the Komoll Family's health.
  • M.O.--Thank you, Lord, for your protection and guidance. Thank you for every second with my children.
  • S.V.S.--My walk with Christ.
  • L.A.--Help my husband find a job soon, Lord, and help us with our relationship. Also, pray for my brother in Iraq and also his relationship. Thanks.
  • D.&L.M.--Citizenship process to be expedited. San Antonio office hart has been hardened--need a miracle.
  • K.W.--PTL that my husband started to come to our church second time. Pray for Tammy. Thanks. God bless you!
  • A.M.N.--Cont prayer for: Amanda & Mary, Kachmarsky Family, Mary & Henry, Megan. My parents Bill & Kathy. My surgery Friday, May 8th.
  • J.&P.C.--We pay for the continued health of our pregnancy.
  • T.L.--Pray for my mom. She's very sick with her cancer in the hospital for 3 weeks.
  • A.G.--Please pray for my family's well-being & spiritual guidance, strength & courage to obey God's Word. I'm still seeking employment; please pray for positive results. Thanks.
  • M.W.--Praise God for the baptized! Please continue to pray for my son Zeke! Praise God for Nic & Johanna's miracle son. Pray for Pam's message to reach the men. Pray for Pat - shingles.
  • B.F.--My sister in law, Norma, continues her recovery at home after a mild stroke.
  • V.G.--I just want my mom to know I love her & I'm sorry but I let my anger get the better of me & I'm trying to fix that.
  • E. Family--Pray for Steve's sister Debbie. She suffered a heart attack earlier in the week.
  • P.&G.B.--Pray for my sister, Nina. She had a baby 8 weeks premature. Pray for Israel (baby) and a healthy recovery so that he can go home with his parents.
  • F.G.--Pray for Fred's health and his family. Pray for our Belize mission trip.
  • R.O.--For work place to come together as one team.
  • A.R.--For school; for Surge; for puppets; for Zoe; for the church. Praise! My birthday is soon.
  • Y.C.V.--Bless my Christopher; keep him safe and w/good health. More Pam!!

No comments: