Monday, May 18, 2009

Week of May 18th 2009

S.F.--Could you please put my friend, Ginger, on the prayer list? She will be having some tests done for colon issues in a couple of weeks. She has been having a lot of issues w/ her stomach and bowels and is in quite a bit of pain.

Zak--Got a HUGE week coming up. BIG stuff at TCC. I mean BIG.
Please pray for me and Pastor Cole this week. A lot. Tomorrow, I have to be at the office at 4:00am to head to Dallas for the day with about 20 team members for Catalyst One Day......keep them in your prayers for a safe trip and lots of applicable learning!

C.W.--Please include Frances and Kristi in your prayers--health.
M.W.--Pray for my hubby--virus. Praise the Lord for his acts of power! My son is about a day away from Cocoa Beach on the boat.

No comments: