Thursday, January 15, 2009

January 11th, 2009

  • B. & J. M.--We're looking for a new house, so pray that God will lead us to the right one.
  • V.G.--Pls. just watch over my Mooma & give me the patience to deal with my mom and forgive me. I know I've been misbehaving.
  • Z.V.--To have happiness throughout our lives.
  • R.O.--Direction in my new position at work.
  • L.A.--Prayer that all these wars around the world stop. Prayer to help us keep our house because my husband got laid off.
  • K.W.--Pray for my friend Debra to feel better from pain in her hip.
  • S.L.--Pray for my children to get closer to God and church. My marriage, my financial situation, study God's Word.
  • P.&M.D.--Pat's sister is undergoing major cancer surgery on 21 Jan. Pray for her safe recovery & operation success.
  • G.L.--I pray for my sister Adriana, that God may give her peace in her heart, that she knows that God does love her.
  • L.&J.--Pray for the favor of God over our lives. Pray for the wisdom of financial goals and planning. Oldest daughter--Life.
  • J.&C.W.--Uncle Art; Jake, Iraq.
  • D. & L.M.--Pray for me, found lumps in my breast, go for analysis Thursday. Please pray for my family.
  • B.G.--Find my place and calling.
  • S.--I am going through difficulties; pray that I go through quickly. I love studying God's Word!!
  • F., S., & A. Rush--Please pray for my nephew Jeff for him to desire a better path for his life and find Christ.
  • S.D.-J.--Pray for the plans of the class reunion I'm planning for June. I ask for patience as I wait on God so I know the path He wants me to follow.
  • R. & A.W.--Please pray for Robby's sister Anna. She is expecting a baby and we are very excited. We pray for her good health and happy, safe pregnancy.
  • D. & T.G.--Daughter has stomach problems. Vomiting more than normal. Blood work is negative (Praise Jesus!) Her name is Brianna.
  • A.A.--Pray for Terri to find a job & be happy & successful in her move to Texas. Pray for Cort to find peace. Clay to find peace too.
  • T. & A.L.--Our marriage/ministry, unsaved children & grandchildren & family members, church family.
  • A.O.--My grandma's sick. I hope she gets better.
  • M.O.--Pray for Richard's new job. For him to have a smooth transition and for him to find the right people to help him.
  • A.M.N.--Cont prayer for Amanda & Kachmarsky family; Henry & Mary, My parents' finances (Kathy & Bill), Megan, quick healing over my ankle.
  • S.H.--Prayer for my aunt who is ill. Prayer for my family; mom and dad who are having a hard time right now.
  • S.C.--I'm getting married in March. I just pray for a successful marriage, full of love & trust, and healthy family and my fiance gets more involved--closer to God.
  • A.M.--Daughter Valerie--that she find her way in life and relationsips and that she start coming to church again.
  • R.M.--Commit to me to read n right. Lisa, Jeff, Willie, Eric.
  • N.G.--Praise God for having a young man return wallet & everything in it that I lost Christmas Eve. Pray for me and my baby.
  • E.A.--Elias who is in Iraq, and Juanita and Rene.
  • E.B.--For my brother Jimmy to get a job. Help my child Jessica to make good choices. Help my friend Debby get a job. Bless me!
  • D.B.--Help me totally quit smoking cigarettes. Find a new job where I will be happy. Pray for my mother's health.

No comments: