Friday, January 9, 2009

Dec. 28th, 2008

  • J.W.--Art - Cookie's uncle...heart attack.
  • K.H. & R.C.--Lyla's healthy birth. I'm still pregnant, and peace with her biological father.
  • M.O.--Praise! My meds are working. No side effects so far. Thank you, Lord!
  • E.A.--Elias, who is in Iraq serving our country, and for my mother, Juanita.
  • L.A.--Pray that my brother Elias comes back safely from Iraq and that all the other soldiers come home safely also.
  • M.W.--Praise God for a new year! Pray for TCC...to continue to be an effective source of God's Word. Pray for all travelers. Pray for God's protection of our nation. Good message & delivery! He (Nic) can preach more often! Also pray for my cousin Gabe, who is going back in the Army. He is 38, and has 4 kids.
  • M. & A. M.--For my family.
  • J.N.--My wife will be losing her job Feb. 2009.
  • F.E.--I pray that everyone has a fun & safe New Year's!
  • A.M.--Erica--that God shows her how to forgive and not be selfish, cold-hearted, and self-centered and judgmental.
  • J. & T. W.--(Great job today, Nic!) for Art--Cookie's uncle..had a heart attack on Friday (he's in his 80's); safe travels for all of the families on the road this week.
  • D. & F. M.--Mabel, Faye's mom, in hospital in St. Joseph, MO. Pray for strength.
  • F. Family--Financial needs.
  • S.--Rain.
  • J.B.--My mother's job security.
  • S.S.--My dad passed away the Friday before Thanksgiving. I've been really sad ever since. Please pray for my joy to come back. I loved the Christmas party.
  • S.C.--My dad is in deep depression; he needs to find God. He seems lost and no purpose. Please pray God comes to hear.
  • K.K.--Hayden is coming home Jan. 10th.
  • M.S.--health.

No comments: