Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jan. 25th, 2009

  • J. & C. W.--Uncle Art, Carolyn, Cece, Eric.
  • M.G.--Rain.
  • B.McL.--Continued prayers for work for Dave & Aubre's faith & health.
  • J.& E.M.--I will be deployed overseas--pray for trip over & back. For Ellen & the kids-comfort & strengthen them.
  • R.& A.W.--I'm ready to play again! Annika's brother is serving in Afghanistan. Pray for him and all other soldiers as well.
  • V. Family--Stepdad Oscar, recently diagnosed with prostate cancer.
  • S. D-J.--Pray for the healing of Kyla, a 2nd grader, from Kyle Elem., that has been unconscious since over the break when she had a severe reaction to medicine she was given.
  • C.G.& E.L.--Brother Bryce, looking for work. Pray that he finds work soon and that he stops drinking & smoking, suffering from many health problems and has no medical ins.
  • A.M.--Please say a prayer for my dad Andrew, who just found out he has cancer that has spread to his lungs, has had half of his kidney removed because of it.
  • M.O.--Pray for my nephew Christopher to be able to communicate better. Pray for a cure for autism.
  • B.& N.--My friend Serena's father passed away this week. Keep their family in your prayers.
  • M.--I like the band and the church. I love church.
  • L.R.--To pray for my husband who is facing too many obstacles to function, that he have faith to know he can get through everything & has the strength to overcome.
  • A.M.N.--Cont. prayer for: Amanda & the Kachmarsky family, healing for Mary, Mary & Henry, my parents Kathy & Bill, my leg & finances.
  • J.& T.W.--Prayers for the family of Esteban who passed away after a long battle w/cancer, for Johanna & Steve.
  • S.H.--Prayers for Stephanie's health, to feel better, and for a healthy developing baby. Thank you for all your prayers.
  • A.G.--Started a new job and still struggling financially. Need your prayers.
  • L.A.--My brother Elias, is in Iraq. I pray he and all the soldiers come home safe. My husband Eddie got laid off from his job and I pray he gets another job.
  • E.A.--I got laid off from my job. I pray that the Lord helps me and leads me to finding a new job soon.
  • M.W.--Pray for TCC ministries & connection groups & for volunteers to serve God. Pray for our nation--divine protection. Pray for our new administration--for God's mercy & grace.
  • T.M.--Tina's dad is losing his job soon; please pray God will provide him with another one soon.
  • H.W.--Cassandra-21 mths old, ICU @ Dell Children's. Infection in the valve of her heart. Critical condition & her family, no insurance.
  • J.S.--Pray for my co-worker Diana, who will go through chemo therapy for ovarian cancer.
  • R.M.--Prayer for my son, sick w/allergies; for healing of my children.
  • J.C.M.--From my dance team to win competition & that nobody gets hurt.
  • K.W.--Please continue praying for my husband Brett to come to church. Thanks. And pray for my friends Tammy & Missy to get better and stronger.
  • M.P.--For our car.
  • E.B.--For my brother James to find a job. Bless my child Jessica to make good choices. Bless me to make good choices. Thank you God!
  • D.G.--Daughter (Brianna) has had acid reflux issues. Medication is helping. Need prayer.
  • S.S-N.--That I can be patient and non-judgmental this week.
  • D.B.--Please pray for my husband Alan to find a job he is happy with very soon.
  • R.G.--To be more humble and to reach out & be a server to the church.

No comments: