Friday, January 9, 2009

Jan. 4th, 2009

  • J. & L.--We are moving this year. Please pray for God's direction and favor. Pray that God will be with us.
  • S.O.--Please pray that God helps me stay focused on what He has for me and my children.
  • D. & F.M.--Prayers for Mabel in St. Joseph, MO. Multiple strokes; congestive heart failure.
  • E. & Y. H.--Reduce debt so that we can truly tithe, not just offer.
  • L. A.--My prayer request is that the Lord Almighty help me & my family keep our home from foreclosure.
  • E.A.--Juanita and Elias, who is in Iraq.
  • J. & C.W.--Jake-Iraq.
  • B.G.--For Christ to do awesome things this year.
  • A.R.--For my knee and for school and my stepmom that she will be okay and nice.
  • L.E.--Growth.
  • A.O.--My cousin's autism to be cured and my grandparents' 60th anniversary.
  • M.O.--Praise! My anxiety is going away, and Richard got a promotion. Next step: I will pray with my husband.
  • S.V.--I would like to pray for patience, wisdom & knowledge to help my family to grow & be righteous!
  • K.W.--Pray for my brother-in-law, Dave; left for Saudi Arabia for 4 months (deloyed). He works for Air Force. And pray for my parents' safe fly from Hawaii to Wisconsin on Wed.
  • E. & T. O.--Adoption issues.
  • L.R.--For my husband to be open for healing and allow God to work in his life. He is going in the wrong direction.
  • M.S.--Health.
  • R.M.--Restoration of relationships with family. Ask God to help me love.
  • S.R.--That my parents' pet returns home safely. He ran away from home on Fri. and my family is devastated.
  • M.H.--To be washed clean of my sins by the blood of Jesus.
  • J.D.--My family.
  • J.H.--PTL!! God met our financial need. Praise Him!
  • H.G.--Healing prayers for Faye's mom and many prayers for Kate as she is about to give birth to her first child.
  • C.C.--My next step to spiritual growth: Have a quiet time EVERYday (and stick to it). Pray w/kids every night.
  • B. & M. W.--For God to watch over us and protect us with changes we are going through.
  • S.S.--For the renewal of prosperity in every way for all of God's chosen. My next step is Connection 101, getting close to God.
  • R.M.--To spread the Word of God online. Guidance with job. Need to make more money & use skills fully.

No comments: