Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Jan. 18th, 2009

  • S.C.--that my dad finds God. He's having an all-time low in life, depression, and alone feelings. I pray that God comes to him and opens his eyes and heart.
  • J.&C.W.--Uncle Art; Carolyn; Jake-Iraq.
  • J.W.--Joe, James' stepdad, just had liver transplant last summer & his HepC is back aggressively. He is starting a radiation drug this week to fight it. Kim, pregnant w/twins, will be a single mom.
  • M.W.--Please pray for our new president as he takes office on Jan. 21st. Ask God to give him wisdom and reveal God's will. Pray for all those people descending in Washington, for the airlines & hotels. Continue to pray for Esther, my friend, that God will bring her a spouse!
  • R.&E.E.--For our marriage, for my brothers--Gilbert & Ruben.
  • C.B.--Pray for my grandpa while he goes through his chemo treatments. For my daughter/son to help them make the right choices in life, for me to give me the strength, to help my students.
  • Y.V.--Help me overcome my challenges. Guide me; protect my Christopher.
  • McL.--Dave, Aubrey, health; all connection groups.
  • P.&N.D.--Pray for good friends who are having severe marital difficulties.
  • J.R.--Help my uncle 'cause no one knows where he's at. Please pray for him.
  • D.&L.M.--Thank you! Our prayers were answered. My tests were clean-no cancer to worry about. Thank you, Jesus!
  • I.G.--Pray for the Grants Family. They lost their son & brother Danny. E.Lilly lost her 18-yr-old nephew in a car wreck.
  • Del-J--Pray for my friend's 9-year old daughter Cierra as she recently had brain surgery to remove fluid building up. Pray that the shunt stays in place and effectively remove the fluid. Also pray for Jalen as he recovers from oral surgery.
  • M.G.--Rain.
  • J.&E.M.--Our marriage. Juan might be getting deployed overseas.
  • R.R.--That our band grows as a whole and performs to the level of each other.
  • R.G.--Prayer to keep work coming to our company, Corbitt Electric, so that we can in turn bless others as well.
  • M.O.--Praise--I have gone 3 weeks without any anxiety attacks. Praise God!
  • R.M.--Good fortune, starting a new job on 1/28/09.
  • A.N.--Cont prayer for: Amanda, Kachmarsky family. Healing for Mary , Henry & Mary, my parents Kathy & Bill. I go back to work tomorrow, prayer for strength.
  • E. Family--Please pray for my job and my co-workers at 102.3 The River. 1000's of job cuts are going to happen this week within our parent company.
  • S.H.--I am 14 weeks pregnant. Please continue prayers for me to feel well and to have a healthy baby. Thank you.
  • S.--My prayer request is for God to use me to help others and of course, my church.
  • K.W.--Pray for my family and me to get better from sick. Thanks.
  • A.&T.L.--Family, finances, health, ministry.
  • C.&G.L.--Brother Bryce. Jobless, homeless and alcoholic. Pray for him to find his way back to Jesus and life to turn around.
  • A.M.&J.T.--For my son to help him transition thru his dad's and my divorce.!

No comments: